2. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

*Said flag is incinerated by a large ball of fire shortly thereafter*
  3. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

*Blows up the thread*
  4. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

I didn't say anything about using competitive teams, I was just thinking in-game stuff. Though if you want a rematch, Eevee, then that's fine with me. :P Oh, and in other news, is anyone else here getting Monster Hunter X/Gererations/Whatever-you-want-to-call-it? Because I am, and I wouldn't...
  5. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

Again, Sub and Illusion just prevents them from Transforming in the first place, so if you have that then they can't do anything and you just win. Oh, and I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a tourney of sorts using in-game 'mons at every Badge or so, but there's always the issue of x person...
  6. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

But what if he manages to copy that Blastoise? You'll go into that... uh... Sunkern of yours that probably doesn't even have a Grass move on its bad moveset? :p Seriously though if you want to beat Dittos just bring a 'mon with Illusion or Subsitiute since that just prevents them form...
  7. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

That reminds me - @Pikochu, have you and your friends visited my area recently? Because there is a bit of a storm going on here, and that's usually what happens when a group of Pikachu get together.
  8. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

Then he'd just show up as Town and not Host. Or something.
  9. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

Vote: Maniacal Engineer Being far too loud can be just as bad as being far too quiet.
  10. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

I approve of this idea. What are you waiting for, Engie? inb4 BAG indep
  11. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

@leetic and @DrumBeats, I should probably mention that I'd like a sub for both your games, due to my recent decline in mafia-related activity.
  12. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

*Breaks the 99th bottle of beer on the wall (out of 100) in an attempt to set off ^'s OCD*
  13. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

I approve of this. As long as Pokémon is town. :P
  14. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

VOTE: Discord I do not like it. So there.
  15. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

*Arrests lovandra for cooking an endangered species*
  16. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

In other news, I was most fond of the most recent April Fools theme. EO approves.
  17. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

As long as the PM doesn't take up an entire page, I'd prefer if we get a bit of detail about the character/role/whatever we are going to be playing as for the next few days. After all, a PM that consists of 'You are a guy. You have this ability and are allied with x side. The end.' isn't very...
  18. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

@Maniacal Engineer, I must say, the flavor text in your game is probably my favourite I have yet seen. Even if there isn't a BAG role but that's besides the point. Good job.
  19. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 2.0

Agreed. They are called games, so one would expect them to be not taken too seriously. Not that I can say much considering my stance on Pokémon, but that's besides the point.
Back
Top Bottom