Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Pie* Cupboard: Scone Hata no Kokoro Casteliacone Ash's Oshawott Cheren Animal Crossing Villager Wish Tag Wailmer Pail Hippowdon Giant Creepy Resetti Glass Bowl Ramiel Red Kryptonite Link Swiss Cheese Pie
  2. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Link* Effect: While this is supposed to represent a certain Nintendian protagonist, any user who posts in this thread may attach a link of their choice to this item. As long as the site said link takes you to doesn't give you viruses or is filled with child-unfriendly things or...
  3. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Removes Elesa's High Heal because... reasons* Also... *Opens Chest 2, which spawns forth a Pitfall Trap* Effect: Should the word 'triggered' or any variation thereof be uttered in this thread, the trap shall be sprung. When the trap is sprung, A. a semi-random item shall fall into it the post...
  4. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Mimic* Effect: This item disguises itself as a Chest, which is indistinguishable from the other Chests already in the Cupboard. However, should this 'Chest' be opened, rather then adding an item to the Cupboard, it shall instead consume two items. Cupboard: Green Kryptonite Scone...
  5. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

If you'll excuse me, I'm just going to remove some of those Cupcakes for you. All of them, in fact. Well, excluding the one Ponk makes as part of this post, that is. Cupboard: "MindJack" Metroid Black Forest Cake The letter W Pinkie Pie (each post adds a Cupcake) Cupcake (x1) Monoko Umbrella...
  6. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Places a Ping-pong Ball inside the Invader Armor* Effect: Until the Ping-pong Ball is removed from the Invader Armor, it shall ping between the top and bottem of the list each time someone posts. Oh, and Lula 3D seems to have mysteriously vanished... I wonder what happened to it...
  7. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*The pie explodes, revealing it contained one Pinkameana Dianne Pie* *Inserts Pinkie Pie* Effect: Each time someone posts, one Cupcake will be added to the cupboard. Also, randomness, that too. Oh, and the Rebel Fleet arived. Whatever that means. Cupboard: Chocolate Cake Life "Lula 3D"...
  8. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Pie* Effect: Wait for it... Cupboard: Chocolate Cake Life "Lula 3D" "Ninjabread Man" "Stalin vs. Martians" "MindJack" "Bad Rats Show" Invader Armor (Empty) Metroid Black Forest Cake 'Dormant' Portal (7 posts until it leaves along with 4 other items) The letter W Admiral Raddus...
  9. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

Oh hey, this game's back. Cool. Anyway... *Inserts the letter W* Effect: W. That is all. Cupboard: Chocolate Cake Life "Lula 3D" "Ninjabread Man" "Stalin vs. Martians" "MindJack" "Bad Rats Show" Invader Armor (Empty) Metroid Black Forest Cake 'Dormant' Portal (9 posts until it leaves along...
  10. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Metroid* Effect: I would put en effect here, but I'm too lazy. Instead, have an emoticon. :cautious: Cupboard: Chocolate Cake x2 Life AVGN (1 post until he leaves and inserts 5 shitty games) Invader Armor (Empty) Metroid
  11. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts Something* Effect: This item's single reason for existance if to fill in the Void of Nothing, thus deleting any items within said void that were not protected by a storage vessal of some kind. Cupboard: Chocolate Cake x2 Life
  12. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts Life into the cupboard* Void of Nothing: Cupboard (Chocolate Cake x2, Life) Maribel Hearn
  13. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

@IGN That was precisely why I put the Soverign in there, as its effect removed all other effects. But hey I'll run with it becuase f*** the Daleks. *Inserts a Cupboard into the Void of Nothing* Effect: This is a cupboard, so you can place an item into it and take it back out again at will...
  14. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Sorvereign* Effect: White Noble: Nullifies all buffs and debuffs (a.k.a. effects) of all items in the cupboard (or whatever it is renamed to in the past, present or future). This is a royal pain in the neck, is it not? Pundorica: Random Punster Sock Sovereign ...To many puns.
  15. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Black Hole* Effect: This item destroys every other item in the cupboard. Disappears in the next post. Cupboard: Black Hole
  16. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Ping-Pong Ball* Effect: As long as this item is in the cupboard, whenever a user ping-pongs in this thread, this item will create a duplicate of itself that will function as a seperate item. The duplicates, however, do nothing on their own. Speaking of, since this post is a...
  17. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Xenomorph* *Equips the Pie with the Predator Mask because I can* Cupboard: Pie (wearing Predator Mask) World Sprout Akarin Xenomorph
  18. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts a Pie and a World Sprout* Pie's effect: wait for it... World Sprout's effect: it wiggles menacingly. When killed (a.k.a. removed), it will drop a Sprout Leaf that does nothing. Cupboard: Pie World Sprout
  19. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Leaves the cupboard, depositing an Orne behind me* Effect: Entirely removes every other item in the cupbord from existence (and, consequently, the cupbord) because the sooner we get the effect of ^'s item over with the better. Can be removed next turn. Cupboard: Orne
  20. Wispy Willow

In the Cupboard!

*Inserts Alraune* Effect: Every six turns, she will use Ancient Pollen on the entire cupboard, which inflicts a random status condition on every item in said cupboard and preventing their effect from activating during the next turn. Oh, and the turn after every usage of Ancient Pollen, she will...
Back
Top Bottom