Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Over the weekend we took advantage of the Easter sales and got a preowned Switch and a few goodies for it for the price of a new one... Now all I need is some games to play on it...
  2. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Yesterday I went to do two things, the first of which was to check out a local Pokémon torunament at a shop in my local mall... which turned out to be for the TCG, which I don't really play. However, while I was at said mall, I did pre-order Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon and purchase a Bayonetta Amiibo...
  3. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

While browsing the interweb a while ago and listening to some Okami music because Okami music is best video game music, I had a sudden whim to search for Okamiden on the local auction website... and whatdayaknow, there just happened to be exactly one such game for sale. Needless to say, money...
  4. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Xenoblade Chronicles X limited edition. First time I've bought a limited edition of any kind. That is all.
  5. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Etrian Mystery Dungeon was finally released down here yesterday. That is all.
  6. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up my copy of Splatoon today... It's a little repetitive, but still fun.
  7. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Bough a copy of Muramasa: the Demon Blade a little while ago, should get here in a few days (hopefully).
  8. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

A copy of Poképark 2 should arrive here any day now...
  9. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

*Notices that the Xenoblade Chronicles theme for the 3DS is out* *Buys it without a second thought* *Wishes they didn't cut off the music that goes with said theme part way through since it is really good music (as evidenced by me claiming it)*
  10. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

I am downloading Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate as I type.
  11. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, I won a copy of Bayonetta 1&2 of my local auction site and they've just arived. I feel less excited then I should. Odd.
  12. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

I noticed that Kirby's Adventure Wii was on the e-Shop and that I had just enough money to afford it, so...
  13. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, I recently noticed that Shantae and the Pirate's Curse was released 'round here, so take a f***ing guess.
  14. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Purchased DKC Returns off the e-Shop... Quite a while ago, still waiting for it to download.
  15. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Well, I decided to get SMG2 from the e-Shop since 'twas discounted... I kinda wish they'd release the original there though.
  16. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Picked up a copy of Smash U today... Why do New Zealanders get a lot of things later than Americans?
  17. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

I forgot to mention this, but my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles arived here on the exact same day as OR/AS, so I'm set for quite a while.
  18. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Y'know how I said I wouldn't be buying any non-Pokémon/Smash-related games for a while? Well, I lied. It turns out I had enough money in my e-Shop account for both A: a game I was kinda curious about called Tengami, and B: Shovel Knight, which has finally been released here (HALLELUJAH, PRAISE...
  19. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

This one isn't really a gaming purchase, but it was purchased so that I could better enjoy my games: a 32-inch HD television (any bigger would've been too big) for about $380.
  20. Wispy Willow

Recent Gaming Purchases

Child of Light from the e-Shop I bought, Around twenty dollars it cost me. But, wheather it was money well spent, That, I shall soon see.
Back
Top Bottom