Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

-Knuckles, Sonic Adventure. ...Or, if you'd prefer a more substantial quote... "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!" -Some guy, Meme Run. Sorry I don't actually know what game it's from.
  2. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

'Remember, the Labyrinth of Troment is for the enjoyment of everyone.' -A (rather amusing) sign, Okami
  3. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

4. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

I've got a better Gregor quote:
  5. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

Oga boga thread revivea. "For Shovelry!" - One of the many quotes that can play upon entering a stage in Shovel Knight.
  6. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

Indeed it would have, probably why I confused the two, but I digress. "...It smells nice too." -The description of the Sailcloth, Zelda: Skyward Sword.
  7. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

Just thought I should mention that it's "tiny wooden father," not "tiny wooden mother." ...Just saying. Anyway... "The name's Issun! And by the way... It only looks like I'm staring at your mellons." -Issun, Okami.
  8. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"You know, Komaytos look an awful lot like little Metroids" "No! Shhhh! Stop right there!" "What's the matter? All I said was that Komaytos look like little Metr-" "Hmm hmm HMMMM hmm! I can't HEAR you!" "Hey, what's your problem?" "This game universe and that game universe have NOTHING to do...
  9. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"What AM I doing?"- One of the lines that Stavros says if you hit yourself in Worns Blast.
  10. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"Farewell cryyy!"- Thanatos, Kid Icarus: Uprising. "As the god of death he gets perks like evil powers, health insurence... And a free soda."- Hades, Kid Icarus: Uprising. "Am I ever going to get to the top of this tower?" "I warned you before we got here that it was a long way up." "Yeah, but...
  11. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

Reposting my last entry from the old thread.
  12. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"Ow! You'd think those guys coud've got me out of there without rolling a two ton snowball onto my head" -Cheif Shaman Tuk, Spyro 2.
  13. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"There is a ninety percent chance that the Sacred Flame is within this volcano. I suggest you search for flames."-Fi, Zelda: Skyward Sword.
  14. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

"You're to slow"- Sonic, Super Smash Bros. Brawl. And in responce to that: "No... Oh Gods no..."-Lucina, Fire Emblem: Awakening.
  15. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

'Don't call me a bug!'-Issun, Okami
  16. Wispy Willow

Video Game Quotes

'Pick a god and pray'-Frederick, Fire Emblem Awakening
Back
Top Bottom