Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

How would your Avatar respond to the above situation?

*Is unconcerned, as that happens all the time anyway* I mean the moon does tend to catch stuff heading towards earth every now and then, so I don't really see the problem. Unless it's a really big meteo, in which case... *Creates a black hole large enough to suck it (but not the moon/earth) up*...
  2. Wispy Willow

*Doesn't notice, since it's kinda hart to tell the difference* Someone your avatar is rather fond of confesed their feelings to your avatar.
  3. Wispy Willow

Magical lazers (of friendship*) solve every problem. *Disclaimer: Magical lazers may not actually contain friendship. Your avatar is about to be sent to [insert appropriate underworld here].
  4. Wispy Willow

B-but I thought I got rid of the Tantabus... How could it have returned? Your avatar is trapped in a nightmare from which they cannot escape.
  5. Wispy Willow

"W-we are one of the rulers of a nation, why would we need to take a physics exam?" Your avatar has been sent to the moon for a thousand years.
  6. Wispy Willow

*Teleports in front of the theif, demanding said stolen belonging back* Some warrior or other challenges your avatar to a duel to the death.
  7. Wispy Willow

Try to make friends with him and, if that fails, unleash the power of rainbow lasers upon him... or something. Your avatar is now one inch tall (or, if they're already rather short, they're now 10- times their former height).
  8. Wispy Willow

Probably drain whatever life force remained in them and use it as fuel to face the final foe. I beleive the term is 'bittersweet'. Or something. Your avatar has just become the protagonist of a terrible fanfic. What does your avatar do?
  9. Wispy Willow

Rabi Ribi. Probably. Your avatar suddenly turns into a small furry animal for some reason.
  10. Wispy Willow

*Hunts down this 'Monokuma' you speak of, then wonders what I was doing there in the first place* Your avatar is lost in a large maze and does not have any items on them that allow for an easy escape.
  11. Wispy Willow

Consume his soul. Preferably in as torturous a manner as possible. Your avatar was eating their favourite meal, when their worst enemy decides to ruin it somehow.
  12. Wispy Willow

*Randomly becomes a Bird type and flies away* Your avatar has been turned into a duck.
  13. Wispy Willow

Well, my avatar doesn't actually have toes, so... A frenchman has insulted your avatar's parents.
  14. Wispy Willow

*Performs various nondescript actions in an attempt to mess with people* Your avatar has to seek out someone named Tim.
  15. Wispy Willow

*Uses Wish, followed by Heal Bell* Your avatar is truned into an Eeveelution. Or, if your avatar is already an Eeveelution, your avatar gets turned into a different Eeveelution I guess.
  16. Wispy Willow

Due to the body structure, I am pretty sure that my avatar can't actually wear a shirt, so that reduced the chances of death I gue- *Dies* Your avatar has the plot of a book/movie/game they were looking foward to spoiled.
  17. Wispy Willow

*Uses Yawn and falls alseep* Your avatar has to try and outrun a Ninjask for some reason.
  18. Wispy Willow

We've been through this before, you should know the drill by now. *Slashes through said net with a sharp metalic blade... or a sword, if you prefer* Your avatar needs to slay the Storm Emperor for some reason.
  19. Wispy Willow

*Dies due to lack of food or something* Your avatar has to stop an evil plant from destroying the world.
  20. Wispy Willow

*Finds some random Survivalist with maxed-out tracking skills* Your avatar has been tasked with killing a race of innocent forest-dwellers.
Back
Top Bottom