Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Rate The Music Above (Ver. 2)

...I mean, I can see why others might like it, but it doesn't really do anything to grab me, to be honest. Though that may just be because I'm pretty tired right about now, but still. 6.25/10 And now for a true work of art this thread this thread has never seen before and will never be seen since.
  2. Wispy Willow

Well, I may not be that big a fan of the intro personally, but the rest of it varies from 'good' to 'pretty darn good', so there's that. Oh, and 7.5.
  3. Wispy Willow

Well, it's certianly some metal music, and it's some good metal music, but it's a bit too loud or something for my particular tastes so 7/10.
  4. Wispy Willow

4.5/10, it's... OK, I guess.
  5. Wispy Willow

The whole afair is of a decent quality, but it is let down a bit by how repetitive it gets towards the end. 5/10
  6. Wispy Willow

We have expressed Our distaste for this particular 'musical' ensemble before, and that still holds true. 3/10... However, We think that, with Our personal taste taken out of consideration and putting Ourselves in the hooves of somepony who enjoys such music, We might give this a score of 7/10.
  7. Wispy Willow

This particular type of modern music is... not exactly something We enjoy, but We can see how others could. 3.75/10
  8. Wispy Willow

While the razor-sharp edge of that song did leave a metaphorical scratch, as all of these bloke's songs tend to do, it is till one of their better ones, 'far as I'm concerned. 6/10
  9. Wispy Willow

Eh, it's a little too shouty in places and it isn't really my kind of music, but it's still pretty good regardless. 6/10 As for this one o' mine, well, it can be summed up in one word: Oh, and comedic, that too.
  10. Wispy Willow

Well, it's certainly... interesting, but it's not really my thing, it didn't really leave much of an impact, various other phrases that essentially mean 'it's alright I guess'. Still a decent piece of music though, 5.5/10. But if that doesn't work, Eh, in either case, feel free to rate...
  11. Wispy Willow

Eh, it's a little too... Is edgy the right word? Because that's what I'm going to use - it's a little too edgy for my taste, but I can still see how some'd consider it good music, so 5/10.
  12. Wispy Willow

...Eh, not really feeling this one as much as t'other one I rated which, upon further consideration, I'd actually give a 9/10 instead, but still pretty good. 7/10.
  13. Wispy Willow

...Huh that one started out pretty good, but I didn't expect that I'd have to actively resist giving this thing a perfect score... And fainling miserably, 10/10. Also, dat chorus tho. Oh, and is there any limit to the length of the music we can place here? Just curious Yours Truly said...
  14. Wispy Willow

Well, it seems that specific video 'contains copyrighted content from Sony Music Entertainment (Japan)', preventing me from viewing it... but after some time searching Youtube, I found a video I could actually listen to, and... It's alright. I mean, it's not really bad, in fact, it's quite nice...
  15. Wispy Willow

meh/10 as a meme, 1/10 as music. That is all I have to say on the matter at this time. Also, this. [/SPOILER]
  16. Wispy Willow

...It was OK until about 30 seconds or so in, then its quality just started plummeting and plummeting and I gave up at 1:21 when I knew it wasn't going to get any better... But hey, I have heard worse songs, surprisingly enough, so this gets a 2/10. Eh, maybe it just isn't my kind of music, who...
  17. Wispy Willow

4/10 Because, while the song itself is OK, the beckground vocals really tick me off for some reason.
  18. Wispy Willow

It didn't really do anything special to grap my attention, but it isn't terrible, it's just... OK. 5/10
  19. Wispy Willow

Well, I only listened up until 3:33 what a coincidence before I'd had my fill, but I'd still give it a 6.2/10. Maybe it'd be more if it didn't go on for so long or something I dunno. [/SPOILER]
Back
Top Bottom