Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

That's probably something man was not meant to know... A pet duck?
  2. Wispy Willow

I've got some headphones already, but if you're giving 'em to me, then I ain't gonig to to complain. The below user wants a woodcarving of [a nature-themed character of their choice] for some reason.
  3. Wispy Willow

Maybe if it was this pet zombie. Maybe. Maaaaaaybe. The below user wants a tree for some reason.
  4. Wispy Willow

Not really a big FF fan myself. The below user wants a piece of pie.
  5. Wispy Willow

Ha, We have no need for an encyclopedia of the stars when We determine their place in Our sky. Perhaps the below user would like companionship in the form of a small creature, otherwise known as a pot?
  6. Wispy Willow

Eh, it would be nice and all, but aren't Hydreigons kinda large? Because there wouldn't be much point if I can't fit it in my house... Not that I'm complaining, but that's besides the point. A replica of (insert fictional weapon of your choice here)?
  7. Wispy Willow

While that would be nice, A. finding a specific game in there would be a nightmare, especially considering games are still being made for the thing, B. there are tons of bad games made for it and C. I just prefer to have physical copies of stuff, and that sounds like a collection of didgital...
  8. Wispy Willow

Eh, not really, though if you were to give me one I wouldn't throw it away. A song composed just for you?
  9. Wispy Willow

im not enturely sure what that means and the word demon is in there so nopenopenopenopenope A collection of memes that have been printed out and framed, ready to hang on a wall or something?
  10. Wispy Willow

oh god no that would lead to horrible things and it poses the question of what would happen to my mind which im not sure i want to think about An all-expences-paid trip to a faraway planet of your choice?
  11. Wispy Willow

Eh, I'm content with what I've got, thanks for the offer though. Though that calls into question what the definition of the 'best' PC is... A plush toy of their favourite cartoon character.
  12. Wispy Willow

Eh, it'd be interesting, but I wouldn't know the first thing about how to fly it. A cake.
  13. Wispy Willow

I do not. V Wants some kiwifruit.
  14. Wispy Willow

I already have those (with the exception of S/M). V Simply wants a good night's sleep.
  15. Wispy Willow

It would be nice but it would probably be hacked so no. The below user wants to exist.
Back
Top Bottom