Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Boo, that's a cheep cop-out. The best solution it to kinda just ignore it and wait for the next Pokérman games. :p
  2. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Will you still be taking nicknames from these here forums? Can't hurt to ask, can it? -Someone who doesn't actually comment on Youtube Either way, I haven't actually seen any of your stuff with your voice in it Engie, so you'd better make a good first impression. :p
  3. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

I personally prefered the [other sports team], to be honest. Also, did you hear about the scandal between [said sports team's captian] and [their romantic interest]?
  4. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

These 'Lazy Scouts' intrigue me...What is their laziness to fun ratio, may I ask?
  5. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

My question is, can we get back to setting Nax on fire? That was fun*... *Fun of all participants not guaranteed, consult your local dietitian to see if this activity will be fun for you.
  6. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Only you can prevent spontaneous combustion.
  7. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Uses Rain Dance*
  8. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

oh well at least those seeds were scattered far and wide
  9. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Gives said birds some seeds to extend the reach of the forest (eventually)* Someday we'll get him! Someday...
  10. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Bribes ^'s timber wolves to capture him instead*
  11. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Repeats the prosess, this time knocking said cane just out of reach*
  12. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Manipulates some tree roots to trip ^ and tie him down* Sorry I'm late - he's all yours, @Ereshkigal, do what you must.
  13. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Unties @Ereshkigal* Sure, I'd love to aid you in your noble effort.
  14. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

H E L L O T H E R E
  15. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

How much time do you have left on your pass? Because I beleive the prompt to renew it comes when you have 30 days or so left. Though if you miss that for whatever reason/I'm wrong, then they still keep your 'mons on there for... I think it's another 30 days after it expires, don't hold me to...
  16. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Not cool, Darth, not cool. *A faint 'ba-dum-tis'is heard*
  17. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Relax, it'll be fine. *Sends out an Alolan Ninetales to counteract AussieFlareon's fire* wait...
  18. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

*Gives Eevee a Fire Stone* Not any more. Now you're much fluffier.
  19. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

I would just like to say that I am a walrus. That is all.
  20. Wispy Willow

The Situation Room 3.0

Aw, shame to see you go, Eevee... I would say I'm sad we never hosted those games together, but I was probably never going to get around to 'em anyway. :P ...Seriously though, you will be missed.
Back
Top Bottom