Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Up Vs. Down Hosting Queue

yo just a heads up that im not going to host v84, and would like to be taken off the list to not inconvenience anyone k thx bi
  2. Wispy Willow

Oh hey, it's been a while since I hosted one of these, and it'll probably be a while longer before I actually get to do so, but sign me up regardless, @Maniacal Engineer (or one of you other F&G mods I guess).
  3. Wispy Willow

Well, if you say so...
  4. Wispy Willow

Yo mods I'm going to save myself a spot again since my most recent game has ended and all that so yeah. @Enzap @Maniacal Engineer @Scarlet Sky @TheCapsFan @Zexy
  5. Wispy Willow

It's more like the span of a weekend or something, but whatever. Eh, I'm sure you've just helped it end slightly quicker or something, so no big deal.
  6. Wispy Willow

Oh hey, that De Lancie game I hosted apparently set a record for the fastest finish in the enterity of the game's history or something. I knew it was going to be kinda one-sided, but I didn't expect it to be so astronomically unbalanced. Cool. In any case, I may as well reserve another slot so...
  7. Wispy Willow

Yeah, that sounds pretty good to me... though I would prefer if the time window was a tad more lenient (three days instead of two because three is a good number or something), but that's just me. I'm OK with that rule. Now I'd better think of something to theme my next one around in the event...
  8. Wispy Willow

...Say, just a thought: what happens if a particular user on here becaomes inactive when it's time for them to host a game (or they just forget about hosting one in the first place) for an extended period of time? Because that might prove to be a problem in future cases such as myself, so I'd...
  9. Wispy Willow

Oh, and I may as well reserve a slot after The User Formerly Known As Force (of Nature), so sign me up for V.52, I guess. Not that I have any idea what it'll be about, but that's besides the point. @Maniacal Engineer @Zexy @Scarlet Sky @Enzap @TheCapsFan
Back
Top Bottom