Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Rainbow Cloud's Banner Shop - [Open]

Nah, that's perfectly fine 'far as I'm concerned, Cloud. Thanks again. :D Though I am a tad annoyed that I didn't pick Trevenant to theme since you already have a banner of it, but whatever.
  2. Wispy Willow

Oh hey Cloud, you can probably guess why I'm posting here, but I'm after a Phantump banner to go with my new theme/username, would you mind drumming one up? Though if you already have one I can use, then that's cool too.
  3. Wispy Willow

Oh yeah, I was going to request another one of these sig banner things things, wasn't I? ...Though I would rather do it in private, for reasons I shall explain when I make said request, that alright with you, Cloud?
  4. Wispy Willow

No, no, those are perfectly acceptable, rainbow one. We thank thee for doing a good job, as per usual. :P
  5. Wispy Willow

So, you two up there are also after banners for a Hallow's Eve theme, eh? Well, I guess I should've got here sooner. :p Indeed, as you can probably tell from that above comment, I may or may not be after a sig banned based on the thing I'm going to be theming this Halloween, namely MLP's...
  6. Wispy Willow

Nah, no changes're required Cloud, thanks for doing a pretty dang good job, as always.
  7. Wispy Willow

Oh yeah, this is a thing. I really should've abused this sooner, but I'm here now. :p As for what I'm after, you wouldn't mind making a (non-shiny) Braixen banner, would you? I don't have any specific requests other then that right now, so do with it what you will. Also, you wouldn't mind be...
Back
Top Bottom