Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

The most recent episode of a local comedy show called 7 Days, where some comedians or others make fun of the news from, well, the last seven days. The best way to get to grips with what's happening in the world, 'far as I'm concerned. :P
  2. Wispy Willow

Thanks to the power of reruns, I had the pleasure of watching an episode with the single greatest episode title in the history of anything ever: Stranger than Fan Fiction, a.k.a. MLP: FiM s6 e...12 I think? Eh, in any case, the title may be highly amusing to Yours Truly, but the episode itself...
  3. Wispy Willow

The last thing I watched on TV is a show I'd consider... alright, Star vs. the Forces of Evil. Not that I really paid much attention to it, I was too busy foruming, but that's besides the point. As for the last thing I watched that I actually paid attention to, well, that'd be some MLP:FIM...
  4. Wispy Willow

Well, I don't actually recall the last thing I watched on TV, but the last one I watched that actually left any impression on my was S1 Ep1 of a show call The Red Band Society, which was actually kinda good 'far as I'm concerned. I really should get around to watching more of that. When I'm done...
  5. Wispy Willow

Well, we went to my local rental shop today and got a few DVDs, so I've spent the last hour or so watching one of them, specificly the first six epsiodes of Regular Show's first season. ...Eh, I'm trying to get the one I'd like to watch the least out of the way first, since we also got (what I...
  6. Wispy Willow

The second part of Casanova... 'twas was jolly good fun.
Back
Top Bottom