Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

This or That

Touch screen controls or button controls?
  2. Wispy Willow

This or That

cruise i guess im not one to care about actors Ignorance or bliss?
  3. Wispy Willow

This or That

♪ Let's do the Od-y-sseeey ♪ Etrian Odyssey or Super Mario Odyssey?
  4. Wispy Willow

This or That

I haven't actually played any of 'em, so I'll go Stardew Valley since it looks the prettiest. The ability to freely travel through the sky or the ocean?
  5. Wispy Willow

This or That

Uh... Cars I guess, since that's the only one I have the most familiarity with, an even then it's only the fragments of memories lodged in there somewhere. Would you rather watch a movie that you know is bad but end up ironicly enjoying, or one you know is good but you can't really get into for...
  6. Wispy Willow

This or That

Johto Extreme heat or extreme cold?
  7. Wispy Willow

This or That

Same difference, really. You can't even see them anyway. :P The Simpsons or Futurama?
  8. Wispy Willow

This or That

The first one. Laziness, fun, or both?
  9. Wispy Willow

This or That

I'm going to have to say Miyazaki because, while Your Name was so good that I lack the ability to even, that is the only one of Makoto's works that I've seen, while I have seen and enjoyed numerous Ghibli creations, so quantity over quality, I guess even though Miyazaki's stuff is still...
  10. Wispy Willow

This or That

Chip, I guess? TV or radio?
  11. Wispy Willow

This or That

i havent played either so the first one since i like the art style more or something Viewtiful Joe or Okami?
  12. Wispy Willow

This or That

Telepathy, since if one comunicates via thoughs, one can potentially get across ideas that can't be accurately expressed through the eother two methods. Back on the topic of music, chiptune/8-bit music or any other style of music?
  13. Wispy Willow

This or That

Bottle. Classical music or modern music?
  14. Wispy Willow

This or That

Bread. Cupcakes or muffins?
  15. Wispy Willow

This or That

...I'm not entirely sure what squids have to do with the first two or why it is capitalised there, but that's what I'm going with because Splatoon. Blissful ignorance or... uh... whatever the opposite of blissful ignorance is? im tired ok
  16. Wispy Willow

This or That

Cartridge, probably because A. my first console was a Game Boy Colour so nostalgia probably has a part to play or something and B. I haven't exactly had the best experience with modern disc-based consoles as of late, and while it probably doesn't have anything to do with the discs themselves, it...
  17. Wispy Willow

This or That

The first one. The latter is proving a tad too stressful as of whenever the buck I decide to participate in one. Avalance City or Owl City?
  18. Wispy Willow

This or That

...Precision I guess? Life or death?
  19. Wispy Willow

This or That

Anime because moving pictures > still pictures. 3D or 2D Zelda games?
  20. Wispy Willow

This or That

The moon I guess, I'm not really sure. The sun or the moon?
Back
Top Bottom