Search results for query: *

1. Wispy Willow

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Well, I recently finished a Doctor Who book, specifly this one:
  2. Wispy Willow

A Dungeons and Dragons 2nd Edition Monstrous Manual. Thus proving you never know what you'll find at your local library and that NZ libraries are cool.
  3. Wispy Willow

And yet another time when I've finished a book before posting here... As for what I read this time, well, it's another graphic novel, entitled The Heading Dog Who Split in Half: A Collection of Folktales fromNewZealand (or something like that, I don't remember the specific subtitle), which is...
  4. Wispy Willow

Another time where I've finished the thing rather then being in the middle of it, and also one where I didn't read a 'proper' book but rather a comic, but I don't see one of these 'what ___ are you ___ing now?' threads for comics, so I'll take what I can get. As for the comic I've read, well...
  5. Wispy Willow

Unlike last time, I can actually say that I'm in the middle of something now rather then just finishing it - (the graphic novel adaptation of) Coraline to be exact, and... it's pretty good I guess. I mean the character's designs in this one could be a little more expressive, but other then that...
  6. Wispy Willow

Well, this isn't strictly accurate to the thread title, but the last book I read was a graphic novel I found at my local library by the name of Level Up. Needless to say, as soon as I saw the cover (which is in the following spoiler), I knew I had to read it. As for the book itself... well...
Back
Top Bottom