Search results for query: *

1. WyndonCalling

Bulbagarden user appreciation thread

@WyndonCalling is bloody great
  2. WyndonCalling

Couple of Staff shout-outs: The entire News team - but especially @AllenWarrior and @Archaic - have been getting up articles at an incredible pace of late, and it's an important ingredient in ensuring Bulba's image is one of activity, vim and community relevance. Secondly, the entire mod...
  3. WyndonCalling

And another one for @DarthWolf for putting in some hard graft with the latest edition of Bulbaleague!
  4. WyndonCalling

Another highly necessary Staff shoutout goes to @AllenWarrior, who's an absolute news machine.
  5. WyndonCalling

I wanted to give a shout-out to all the staff artists here, including @nini, @Rainbow Cloud, ECrystalica and Sailor Snail Scout (sorry, I don't know all your forum handles!) for their recent work behind the scenes on churning out badges, banners and art for our social media accounts - the...
  6. WyndonCalling

I'm not sure such a thing has ever existed for users, and rest assured that there isn't going to be one in the near future. ;)
  7. WyndonCalling

I wholeheartedly concur.
  8. WyndonCalling

Your comments are lovely and of course, I deserve all of them.
  9. WyndonCalling

@Orchid for their lovely status update recently.
  10. WyndonCalling

@Musical Elton is either supremely committed to the bit or had consumed a few too many bowls of Coco Pops that morning, but it's safe to say that the man was on fire when Rainbow Rocket rolled into town.
  11. WyndonCalling

@Sheep for having rock-bottom standards :p Also, she's one of the most proactive and fleet-footed staff members behind the scenes and absolutely fastidious in making new users feel welcome.
  12. WyndonCalling

I'll allow it.
  13. WyndonCalling

Give a shout-out here to your fellow users for any reason you care to give! Whether they're helpful, insightful, constructive or just plain nice to chat with, show them some love! I'm firstly going to give some kudos to @SpinyShell - not only are they a great contributor to a lot of threads...
Back
Top Bottom