Search results for query: *

1. WyndonCalling

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

I beat the postgame boss about an hour ago, so here goes my immediate thought-dump on the game, beginning with critiques: Too many Pokémon are immediately hostile, with too few good hiding places in certain areas. The net result is that many of the late-game areas are a little exhausting to...
  2. WyndonCalling

https://twitter.com/Bulbagarden/status/1483432346292531214
  3. WyndonCalling

Hey, if you're not earning for the family by age 10 in a pre-industrial society, you're dead weight. :wynaut:
  4. WyndonCalling

That looks very much like the (rear of?) Galaxy Team HQ.
  5. WyndonCalling

I won't lie, I'm now hoping more than expecting that there's swathes of content we haven't seen yet - whether that's new species, environments, plot elements or mechanics. The trailers have felt a little repetitive of late, and I hope it's because Game Freak are being very coy and not just...
  6. WyndonCalling

So, I've been keeping an eye on 4chan solely for the purpose of getting ahead of any leaks, and I came across a sentiment that's actually making me feel better about the graphical situation: And I'm inclined to agree; the odd shading on some of the assets is far less notable when the camera...
  7. WyndonCalling

I'd say it's possible to be afraid of lions, bears and sharks while not being intimidated by a bear cub, or a dogfish. I think many sensible animal handlers are able to recognise and respect the dangerous nature of their charges while being fascinated by them.
  8. WyndonCalling

So - I'm loving the new regional variants and the story hints we've had so far. I can scarcely be prevented from bleating on and on about the potential themes at play and the implications for certain characters over on the Bulba Twitter. Even if my favourite existing species don't get any new...
  9. WyndonCalling

Laventon is a Galarian professor who's travelled the world to research Pokémon (including Alola, an island archipelago where different island environments result in different forms), and wants your help to complete his Pokédex-book. I'm pretty certain he's Pokémon Charles Darwin. Also, I think...
Back
Top Bottom