Search results for query: *

1. WyndonCalling

What's in your own regional Pokédex?

Patience and Office/Google apps, I'm afraid!
  2. WyndonCalling

Prompted by some of the others in the thread, I took the time to beautify my original selection (with the slight change that I've since become a little more fond of the wolves):
  3. WyndonCalling

I love that you've gotten a really solid number of merely 'middling' species in there. The overall balance and distribution reminds me a lot of mine. This was the really interesting part of the process for me - having your later picks shaped or outright dictated to by your earlier ones. 'I...
  4. WyndonCalling

Yeah, the Galar 'Dex feels both bloated and anemic at the same time. You can tell they sequestered a lot of the cool, popular full-stage evolutionary lines for the DLC, and left the base game with lots of those peculiar standalone species or even some near-as-dammit clones (Bolthund and...
  5. WyndonCalling

As the title suggests, please share your own homebrew regional Pokédexes here! There's a few limitations to make this a more interesting exercise - you only have 151 spaces, you can only use existing Pokémon, and you must select three starters and two legendary box mascots. There's no...
Back
Top Bottom