• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. X

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What's the point of Mummy? I never understood what the advantage of it being inflicted.
  2. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you!
  3. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I went to Prof. Juniper's lab, to grab the TMs she will give to you. I then spoke to Bianca, when she told me that she would like to battle. Do I get to battle her, post-game?
  4. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, that's why she's gone, then.
  5. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there a fixed amount of times you can battle Cynthia, or is it infinite? I get good EXP., battling her.
  6. X

Re: Help with Trophy Garden You need to defeat the Elite Four, or get the National Pokédex. I don't remember which requirement is correct, though. Sorry!
  7. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Do we encounter pokémon more frequent if we run/ride the bike? I run into pokémon more frequent that way, it seems.
  8. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) OK.
  9. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) When will that NPC, inside Sinnoh's Victory Road move? I read that you need to defeat the Elite Four, which I did. What gives?
  10. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh, OK. Thank you. And, sorry if there was any confusion.
  11. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I was referring to mine. In other words, when will my Pokémon's effect of its ability (in this case, Intimidate), go away?
  12. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you.
  13. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If a pokémon faints, that had Intimidate activated, will the effect go away? What if I switch out that pokémon?
  14. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, thank you.
  15. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Would an Absol, that I can catch in HeartGold, have better stats than an Absol that I can catch in White? In HeartGold, the level range is 5-6, while the level range in White is 48-60.
  16. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) When a pokémon is confused, what's the percentage of hurting itself? Or, is it always random? What about when it's effected with Attract?
  17. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) So, the only reason to not evolve him ASAP is to learn moves? Thank you.
  18. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I want to evolve my pansage, but I don't know when to evolve it. Will he have better stats if he evolves sooner than later?
  19. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) OK, thank you.
  20. X

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What I meant was what's the purpose of you making a move, last? Also, which is better to use: Wave Incense or Sea Incense?
Back
Top Bottom