Search results for query: *

1. XAstral_DragonessX

GalacticDragoness' Artworks

Hello, it's been a while. I've been very inactive on here, I should fix that. I have a few drawings that I finished since January. First up is Ricky, my Dragomime. I was playing around with Pokemon fusion and this guy popped up. I could not say no to a Dragon-Type Mr. Mime. Ricky was fused with...
  2. XAstral_DragonessX

It's been a bit since I posted and I have a couple of drawings to show off. @Giri Thanks so much! Eyes of fish? Do you mean her eyes are huge or are they far apart? One day I'll draw an angry Mr. Mime, probably Meena on an expression sheet. First is Meena's updated reference sheet since my...
  3. XAstral_DragonessX

@chibighost I've never played Persona, but I looked it up and I sort of agree with you. I've got two Pokesona artworks. One where I draw her as a Mr. Rime(Been wanting to since it was revealed) and a Christmas themed one because I'm super excited for Christmas!!!
  4. XAstral_DragonessX

While waiting to get my copy of Pokemon Sword tomorrow, I decided to draw this wacky fellow from the newest trailer. I'm pretending to not know what his name is. I also tried a different style for this one.
  5. XAstral_DragonessX

@RC821 Lol It's because my username is Galactic-Dragoness. It's been some time since I posted in here. I did a few things since last time. First up is a drawing of my Pokesona and my best friend's pokesona, Gio, the Alolan Meowth. Meena calls him Gigi, he does not like being called Gigi...
  6. XAstral_DragonessX

@HikaRiolu Thank you! I've always admired Don Bluth and old Disney cartoons, so I try to incorporate it in my style. @Rose Upshur Thank you so much! I did consider animation once upon a time, but for now drawing is mostly a hobby. I haven't done much drawing during the month of July, so I...
  7. XAstral_DragonessX

I have another pencil crayon sketch of my Elder Scrolls Online character, and a reference sheet for my little Meena!
  8. XAstral_DragonessX

@eld-oys Thank you very much! I'm glad you like the technical aspects of my art. I'm still trying to experiment with it, but so far I like the results I've been getting with it. Mr. Mime is one of my favourite Pokemon and there's so many artists that purposely draw him creepy, so I wanted to...
  9. XAstral_DragonessX

@sucreine Thank you very much! :) I'll attempt to keep this gallery active. At minimum, I would like to complete a drawing at least once a month. I know that's not a lot, but it's hard for me to draw since I have a lot of stuff going on IRL. Anyhoo, I did finish a drawing of my favourite...
  10. XAstral_DragonessX

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my gallery! I draw quite a bit in my free time. I would like to post some of my drawings on here if I like how they turn out, both Pokemon and non-Pokemon art. Improving my art has been an ongoing struggle, so constructive criticism would be much appreciated! :) For...
Back
Top Bottom