Search results for query: *

1. XavierAnime

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

I'm thinking of Serena going back to Ash who promised us where to be fans. And if they fail again like last year, it is very disappointing and Ash and Serena are no longer childhood friends. That we are very worried.
  2. XavierAnime

Yes, but all of Ash's old friends are missing.
  3. XavierAnime

Let us sadly remember Max, May's brother, who never appeared for long. Sadly when Max heard his sister and his friends about him leaving his house but Max sits on a swing over the other side of the park, Ash follows close behind and starts to offer comforting words to Max. He knows Max is upset...
  4. XavierAnime

As we saw episode 98: Pokémon Circus! Booster and Thunders!!, the next future episode, the last evolution of Eevee will be missing and it will be known who is from Sylveon.
  5. XavierAnime

I know, I get it.
  6. XavierAnime

Lillie in Pokémon Evolutions, Serena in Pokémon Evolutions. What's the difference?
  7. XavierAnime

Well, we saw her Dawn will be a major supporting/recurring character with Chloe that we saw in bulbapedia and will not appear the images of Iris, nor Alola's gang. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Journeys:_The_Series#Supporting_characters
  8. XavierAnime

And when they announces a new title of episode 76 or 77 that Dawn is no longer main characters, it will change other new posters with Ash's oldest friends in August. No more ignoring me, answer to me.
  9. XavierAnime

What happens? Won't you explain about Dawn? I think they announces a new title of episode 76 or 77 without Dawn, it will change other new posters with Ash's oldest friends in August. Explain to me.
  10. XavierAnime

Okay, we see a new opening on July 16. If Dawn reunites with Ash, Goh and Chloe as teams, Dawn will be the protagonists again that we talk about new poster as she will not do it permanently what youtube comment and she stays at Cerise Laboratory too. If Dawn doesn't reunite with Ash, Goh, and...
  11. XavierAnime

If we are planning that Dawn will reunite Ash, Goh and Chloe as teams and as main characters again. What will we do? Nah! Don't worry me, we are not going to think that Dawn will reunite Ash, Goh and Chloe, nor main characters again, nor do they have anything to think about all the next...
  12. XavierAnime

I'll be back when it shows up.
  13. XavierAnime

We already know about May never return in series to make nine years of sad, disappointment returns and it never worked. I will tell you something sad, the disappointment returns and it never worked. Nine years ago, we remember we hope that May will return with Ash and his new friends in any all...
  14. XavierAnime

I don't understand anything.
  15. XavierAnime

Let's hope that the new version of Opening changes to announce when Iris will appear in three episodes. It better be four. View: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3913422145387093&set=p.3913422145387093
  16. XavierAnime

I know, you're right.
  17. XavierAnime

View: https://twitter.com/_TASOfficial_/status/1360730643869569028
  18. XavierAnime

This video games of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire does not work to guide in anime and disappoints. We remember about Serena goes back with Ash in Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon we are hoping that she will appear the same as May in Diamond and Pearl and Dawn in Black & White but they...
  19. XavierAnime

Before answer me the last time. It seems to me that this idea of video game from Pokemon: Diamond and Pearl Remakes may guide anime for Dawn to return and reunite with Ash and Goh as the team but it won't work out like last year. I will explain to you about May never return in series to make...
  20. XavierAnime

You remember that we said yesterday about May. I will tell you something sad, the disappointment returns and it never worked. Nine years ago, we remember we hope that May will return with Ash and his new friends in any all episodes of Pokémon the Series: XY until the last episode that was...
Back
Top Bottom