• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. X

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

It's not like I'm requesting to change it willy-nilly "whenever I feel like it"... Xenidal is the name I go by now (here and on other forums) and I'd prefer it be the same on Bulbapedia. I'm not asking for a name change on Bulbapedia every time I change my name on here (which I haven't done...
  2. X

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place (I probably am), but who do I contact to get my Bulbapedia username changed? Currently I'm Dannyjenn but I want it changed to Xenidal (which is what I go by now). If an admin here has the power to do so then you can go ahead and do it for me...
  3. X

Here's a problem (although there's a separate thread regarding this)... the animated PNGs need to either be replaced with non-animated PNGs or animated gifs. Until a few days ago I wasn't even aware that there was such a thing as an "animated PNG". I keep coming across pictures labelled...
Back
Top Bottom