Search results for query: *

1. Yabukuron

RM13: HD and Denise

how'd I end up gone for almost the entire month? how's it been that long? I missed my birthday. i feel terrible. how bout you guys
  2. Yabukuron

I wanna visit the trash planet full of gomi
  3. Yabukuron

@Pikochu I hope its a good one!
  4. Yabukuron

It is a pretty neat name. Would be weird one to steal though, unless Oddly similar idea crosses someone's mind without seeing you or googling Spam accounts. Also your sig is pretty nice too. I should get a neat one to look at some day. My thing is outdated info but it's there cause I have...
  5. Yabukuron

I usually change my username places often, but there's something kind of nice about having just the plain ol' (Japanese) name of my favorite Pokemon, so I'm not sure I will ever as long as I post here. Also, @TouyaShiro Nice sig. Decade Faizblaster is pretty hilarious
  6. Yabukuron

Did somebody say Bats?
  7. Yabukuron

Oh, it might be connected to some comic or something, It was just the best first image I found. I can look into it once I get some sleep soon haha. You probably should too, eventually, though west coast means you're up at a less ludicrous time than i am
  8. Yabukuron

What Engineer said or me? Because besides Kool-Aid Man I didn't mean anything else, aha. So, what's up, Amethyst-covered Shiny Snakemon?
  9. Yabukuron

Well... Dumb joke because I'm back after being gone a day...again haha Also, this.
  10. Yabukuron

Oh uh. Sorry, that's more clutter to clean up. Lemme just....*inches away*
  11. Yabukuron

Now we know where @Maniacal Engineer shops!
  12. Yabukuron

Niiiice. ....But what does Betty sell?
  13. Yabukuron

Do they sell seashells there?
  14. Yabukuron

Why the coast? Why not the ice caps?
  15. Yabukuron

On toast?
  16. Yabukuron

I meant like, the Eggman redesign they had for the US for the 90s with the black eyes and stuff and what the comics and SatAM tried to do with him. I like when they embraced Eggman as who he is, because he's pretty entertaining that way to me. But that's me and that's okay. That's just the...
  17. Yabukuron

It depends on what it is for me, but I came to know Eggman as Eggman first and like it better than the tryhard stuff they did in the 90s to him haha
  18. Yabukuron

@IGN Well to be less jokey for a minute, things don't have to acknowledge dub stuff, like Batman stuff doesn't acknowledge Bruce Wayne being called Bruño Diaz for the longest time in Spanish haha. I use Eggman because I was born in '95 and don't like the name Robotnik or dub changes like that...
  19. Yabukuron

...Also because I wanna imagine Eggman dramatically walking to this.
  20. Yabukuron

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Seems like a good idea to spend time
Back
Top Bottom