Search results for query: *

1. Yami-no-Game

PokeAni Missed Opportunities

Wow I didn't remember that. But really I always thought that the Fast Balls were pointless in the show because very few Pokemon are fast enough to dodge capture any way. When Brock caught Pineco in a Fast Ball I remember thinking it made no sense.
  2. Yami-no-Game

Ash should've gotten that bratty Hoothoot from early Johto and evolved it into Noctowl. I just like it when Ash catches Pokemon in their base stages and trains them until they evolve. Also I never really liked that Ash's Noctowl was a shiny so I would've rather see it with its usual colours.
  3. Yami-no-Game

I don't care about Psyduck not evolving but I do think that Misty's team back in early OS was too big and Horsea and Goldeen suffered as a result. Her having a team consisting of just Staryu, Psyduck and Togepi in the Orange Islands would've been ideal because those were her go-to Pokemon for...
  4. Yami-no-Game

Yes in Stairway to Devon, On a Wingull and a Prayer!, Fight for the Meteorite!, Unfair Weather Friends, and Gaining Groudon.
  5. Yami-no-Game

Horsea was just the catalyst to get Misty to return to the Cerulean Gym anyways, so I'm not surprised that it didn't evolve in The Misty Mermaid episode. I don't know why Starmie was ditched in that episode though, because it would've made more sense for Misty to leave Staryu behind than Starmie...
Back
Top Bottom