Search results for query: *

1. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Them having more Pokemon meant more variety of Content appeal combos though. In theory anyway; I know that May tended to overuse Ice Beam and Bubble combos during the Battle Frontier arc, but I still think that Dawn having a full team by the Sinnoh GF was the right choice.
  2. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Giving someone the side-eye doesn't mean that you think you're better than them nor is it demeaning either. Giving someone the side-eye just means that I don't agree with them or that I think that what they've said is strange, and I already clarified why I had such a big problem with that...
  3. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

What point? Because I was mainly responding to the part where you made that incredible leap of logic by claiming that you think some fans believe "firmly that they are better than other people because they watch the original/japanese version." I gave my take on the situation by pointing out the...
  4. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I've recently been thinking about how I don't respect Team Rocket even on the rare times when they do good deeds because their bad deeds outweigh their heroic moments. And it bothers me alot that I can't be a fan of them precisely because they have so much duality to them. I hate characters who...
  5. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I agree with this. Not that Tracey was the most interesting dude around but Brock wasn't any better. Plus at least Tracey didn't have an annoying comedy gag like Brock did. :p
  6. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I think Ash catching fully evolved backfired and it isn't a surprise to me although a bunch of other fans that I've seen on Twitter and YT seem to have surprised Pikachu face expressions. I can't believe some people thought it would be a good idea for Ash to catch Dragonite and Gengar when they...
  7. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I get what you're trying to say but we could easily list hundreds of other instances of when a character has made a mistake and was supposed to learn their lesson only for them to go back to making similar mistakes and not actually learning anything from previous experiences. So to me that whole...
  8. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Not true. One of the sources that showed Mr. Mime with the rest of Ash's caught Pokemon was the main Pokemon anime website. I don't have the exact link but it was posted around before and if the official Pokemon anime website isn't official then what is?
  9. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Dragapult isn't confirmed to be showing up in the anime anytime soon so how does this relate to the show?
  10. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

How is that controversial though? Nobody is really against Ash getting Sobble.
  11. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I didn't like the four-person set up that XYZ had for the cast. It was bad enough that Clemont was overshadowed by Ash and Serena, but having Bonnie in the mix as well really ticked me off because she was just the token cute character.
  12. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Objectively speaking yes Cameron had the better team, but his flaw was that he didn't know how to use his Pokemon properly, save for Samurott and Lucario. He basically kamikaze'd Swanna and Ferrothorn for no apparent reason when he fought Ash and the fact that he couldn't even remember to bring...
  13. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I think they probably meant that she treated like a Mary Sue by most fans and in a way they are right. I remember most people treating Serena like an infallible waifu character back when she was in the cast all because she was cute and had a crush on Ash. It wasn't until she left the cast that...
  14. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I didn't like many of the Original Series episodes. Kanto was great and it's my favourite saga, but only because the high points were so good. Sadly the low points were really bad and I tend to skip half of the first 80 episodes whenever I rewatch Kanto because I can't stand most of the fillers.
  15. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

Why are you bringing up Lucario when I was talking about Ash's Greninja and Ash's Charizard. You know, Pokemon that Ash actually owned.
  16. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

I think people are reaching if they think that Greninja's coming back. Charizard came back because he had a legacy since the Kanto series, meanwhile Greninja's a fad who was only relevant for about three years before the fandom moved on. Even Ash's special Greninja is past its prime in terms of...
  17. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

This. We have Pokemon Adventures for that anyway. It's the next best thing to an actual anime for older fans at least.
  18. Yami-no-Game

Controversial opinions

That's not gonna happen with only a few months left of SM. The only reason that we even got Misty and Brock's comeback episodes in this saga was due to Gen 1 nostalgia, something that nobody else can offer except for Tracey but he might as well not even exist at this point.
Back
Top Bottom