Search results for query: *

1. Yami-no-Game

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

We already knew that Ash is most likely staying. Why is this always one of the big three points of conversation here along with the new Pokegirl debates and character return theories?
  2. Yami-no-Game

Them showcasing all the past regions allows them to increase Pokemon toy sales overall and since Galar will be featured as well, they can promote Shield and Sword whenever they showcase the Galar Pokemon. Two birds, one stone.
  3. Yami-no-Game

I'd actually love for Bea to be Ash's female friend. She might have a different personality in the show and be more expressive. She's a better choice than Sonia or Nessa at least. I think that's one of the biggest exaggerated coincidences that I've seen here so far. It's not really a natural...
  4. Yami-no-Game

I think you're reaching when you say that Sawyer was a loose counterpart of Wally because aesthetically speaking, I'm not seeing any noteworthy physical similarities between them other than their green hair, but even then Sawyer's hair is a much darker shade of green than Wally's.
  5. Yami-no-Game

That's a strange question. It's like asking us how we know that Ash doesn't own something like Gengar or Alakazam. Common sense dictates that Ash doesn't own a Pokemon if it isn't mentioned or shown onscreen under his ownership at least once and made clear that it belongs to him
  6. Yami-no-Game

Since Ash hardly ever sees his Oak'd Pokemon anyway I can't say that the possibility of us getting an AU Ash in this series would tick me off. I mean what would we really have to lose with this option since Ash pretty much gets reset in some form at the start of every saga anyway.
  7. Yami-no-Game

Well duh, but that's because they barely said anything about this series/saga at all. All that we really got were a couple of sentences telling us that the new series/saga would take place in Galar and all the other regions from the past in turn. But they didn't outright deny that it could be a...
  8. Yami-no-Game

If feels more like you're clinging to the smallest details to justify the idea that those Pokemon and their owners will appear next year simply because it's something that you want to see happen and not because it's necessarily probable.
  9. Yami-no-Game

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
  10. Yami-no-Game

Why not take your own advice and also get over the idea of Cynthia ever returning, which is something that you somehow manage to sneak into many conversations here that have nothing to do with her.
  11. Yami-no-Game

Rumours? In other words fake news. I wouldn't pay much attention to fan expectations that have no basis.
  12. Yami-no-Game

That's not a very good argument though because Ash obviously shares the mascot status with Pikachu in the cartoon, otherwise Ash wouldn't have lasted two decades as the main character. People always try to downplay Ash's importance whenever a saga is about to end so they can justify their...
  13. Yami-no-Game

He's not going to travel by himself. That's literally the last thing that the anime needs because Ash can't maintain a whole saga with himself as the only cast member.
  14. Yami-no-Game

I hope he's not implying that most fans will dislike the Shield and Sword series because his comment isn't exactly a confidence booster if that's what he's trying to say.
  15. Yami-no-Game

I hope the next saga actually tries to give the female sidekick an interesting goal right from the beginning instead of wasting a year. Also, I don't mind if the male sidekick does nothing productive with his Pokemon since that's the norm most of the time anyway.
  16. Yami-no-Game

Gen 8 is so weird to me. I only like two of the currently known Pokemon and both of them are starters. Usually Nintendo reveals the most appealing Pokemon of each generation first, but if this is the best batch of Pokemon that Gamefreak designed, then I really fear for the games.
Back
Top Bottom