• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Yami-no-Game

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Ok I have to be honest but it really bothers me when people worry more about a possible hiatus than they do about the damage that the virus has caused and will probably continue to cause in the next few months. A lot of fans in general have been very selfish about this whole COVID thing and how...
  2. Yami-no-Game

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

You're being transparent. We all know that you want the anime to fail because you've made it clear many times in one of your rant threads that you think the anime is trash these days. So spare us your words of caution when we all know deep down that you think this hiatus is a good thing for the...
  3. Yami-no-Game

I don't think that anime will be affected unless a lot of the animators or writers get sick at the same time which sounds very unlikely.
Back
Top Bottom