Search results for query: *

1. Y

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Two questions relating to Vivillon: 1: Is there a full list of which locations give which Vivillon forms anywhere? The only lists I can find are from XY's early days, and they're all marked as being possibly incomplete. 2: If I change my 3DS's...
  2. Y

Re: Shiny pokemon Ooh, I have a female Eevee! ... Haven't seen any shinies, though. :P
  3. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Awesome, that's what I thought. Thanks.
  4. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Have all the berries been released for the Dream World yet? Which ones haven't been released, if any?
  5. Y

Re: High Level Learnset You'll want to go to a move relearner. You can get a move from earlier in a Pokemon's learnset in exchange for a certain item depending on game.
  6. Y

Re: Gray Tentacool If it's shiny, there should be a little star somewhere on its summary page. Not sure exactly where in the 3rd gen games, though.
  7. Y

Re: Help! Game acting weird! I'm not sure it's even possible to destroy your savefile by switching off while saving anymore unless you have *really* good (or bad) timing. I wouldn't worry about it.
  8. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I guess no one ever bothered to record it. Do you have any of the Gen I games on hand? Perhaps you could be the first.
  9. Y

Re: Gen I Pokemon icons Here's the old icons. I don't have any data on which icons went with what, but at least it's a start.
  10. Y

Re: Has anyone.... Are you playing White or White 2? Because that giant tree only exists in the latter.
  11. Y

Re: EV training probably best when main story completed Just go ahead with the game. EV training doesn't really help much in-game, anyway.
  12. Y

Re: Can you 'create' your own shiny pokemon in Gen I? ... Unless you trade it to G/S/C. I've heard that you can get a shiny Ditto by trading a shiny from Gen 2 and catching Ditto after it transforms into it. Apparently Ditto permanently copies the shiny's IVs, so you can trade it back to G/S/C...
  13. Y

Re: Curious about BW events Keldeo was asking how the event triggering works, not where to get the Celebi or the beast. And I haven't heard of anyone creating a Celebi or beast that could trigger the event.
  14. Y

Re: Can items be traded? Give the items you want to trade to some Pokemon to hold, and then trade the Pokemon. You can't trade the items directly, though.
Back
Top Bottom