Search results for query: *

1. Y

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Can you receive a event Pokémon more than once if you reset your game?
  2. Y

So pretty much dump the 0HP Mawile, ok thank you, you were of great help.
  3. Y

I have some Mawile that have 0IVs on HP, Sp.Atk and Speed. I'm keeping a Brave Female who's IVs are 31/31/31/0/31/0 for certain to use for the purposes I bred it for, but the others fate lie in whether they can be useful IV breeding stock. So my question is this: Are there any Pokémon...
  4. Y

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee Ok, thanks.
  5. Y

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee So Leafon is a physical attacker? Any suggestions for physical moves to make use of this? and what moves can it and its speed take advantage of?
  6. Y

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee I do have a 6IV Naive Charizard that I give Charizardite Y to, so sun would be no problem. Actually, I used it with a Bellossom as a pretty strong team so its no stranger to working with a little grass buddy. But wouldn't the Timid Leafeon work better...
  7. Y

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee People use Ditto for something more than a baby daddy? O,o; How common is it to run into them in online battles? By the way, I just hatched a male 6IV Adamant H/A Eevee, and I am equally in the dark about what to do with him. Any suggestions with it...
  8. Y

Re: Ideas for a Male 6IV Timid H/A Eevee Interesting, I do agree that Jolteon is best with Volt Absorb. I mean Quick Feet might be ok if it gets a status ailment...but from past experience, an Eevultion with any status ailment if a death sentence in battle. Its like being a redshirt on the...
  9. Y

Ideas for 3 Male 6IV 1 Timid and 2 Adamant H/A Eevee I recently obtained a Male 6IV Timid Eevee with its hidden ability Anticipation from a batch of 60 eggs. (Was breeding for a Female Eevee with 5-6IVs to become a Sylveon.) It has Tickle, Tail Whip, Covet and Charm as moves. The thing...
Back
Top Bottom