• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Y

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I think synchronize only works for wild Pokémon, and Pokémon that are intractable via the overworld. The mirage Legendaries show up via a portal, so I don't think they are influenced by abilities or other factors.
  2. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) ok thanks, I guess I trained Sylveon 1 for nothing than because everyone I asked on other sites told me it was the better of the two, I guess since it had 1 extra perfect IV than Sylveon 2 :/ Even without that it seems my plan has soured. The...
  3. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Do you mean in your profile? If so go to the PSS, click the profile button and then scroll down until you see things like What is your favorite color. Then Click on one that you do not wish to display, and scroll down to the bottom of that...
  4. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I used the beasts of Johto trick to track it down, now I know most sources says there is no pattern, but the moltres I had followed a pattern to an extent. The trick was to be where it would be in two-three moves. If you think it will be...
  5. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) The order is HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def and Speed. The order is very important to memorize when IV breeding because you can use the 6 markings in a Pokemon's profile to mark what IVs they have perfect or in some cases imperfect. The markings in...
  6. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have two female Eevee with the following attributes Eevee 1 [Timid] IVs: 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 Eevee 2 [Timid] IVs: 13 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 If evolved into a Sylveon, which would fair best in a battle taking a physical hit. I'm...
  7. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have a question about the move Role Play. The descriptions of the move states "The user mimics the target completely, copying the target's natural Ability." So in a double/triple, if a pokemon on your team with a certain ability used Skill...
  8. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) When you get Diancie and those people try to get you to give you it, what happens if you select "All right…" ?
  9. Y

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I know being connected to the internet, and the person being online at the same time increases the chances of encountering H/A Pokémon in a Friend Safari, but does it further increase shinny encounters? Both times that I've encountered...
  10. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Question: Has anyone encountered the chain fishing rain summoning phenomena? I kind of ran into it this morning while chain fishing for shinnies. After a series of hooks, it started to rain in the over world after I cast my reel (not when I...
  11. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you have the Blazikenite Torchic, you might want to think carefully about that decision. Bank doesn't allow the transfer of items, so if restart, you will lose the Event Pokémon/Blazikenite item. Yes, good places to catch rain are...
  12. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I've mixed all the berries now, as for what happens when two Starf berries mixed together...Starf berry is a Group 3 berry, meaning it will always result in a 12 when mixed with it. If mixed with another Group 3 or 2 berry, it will result in a...
  13. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Its not wise to invite stalkers into your house >,>;; From mine and another person's research, berries come in 3 groups, these groups can be determined by how strong the EV is when two of the same berry is mixed. For example, a Cheri Berry...
  14. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Interesting, well, I know its on the Legendary Duo page...and another page I can't think of off the top of my head. Its also on a few talk pages by other users discussing them and/or Zygarde. Like I said, it was a place holder just meant to "Be...
  15. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Question on the Mortality Duo (Xerneas and Yveltal): Is that name now widely accepted, or has a official unofficial name not been coined yet? A few months back I only put it down on several of the wiki articles as a Place Holder, and I am...
  16. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Question: What do the "tags" look like for the girl clothing items, and what kind of "fanfare" and "animation" do they produce?
  17. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Oh ok, lol. Yeah that board is how I got 718 mon in my dex before bank came out. Thanks for reminding me about it, I will go there right away and ask. Saves me the trouble of battling 200 battles in the battle mason.
  18. Y

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have made many requests, they are usually always ignored on the GTS. I only have the Lansat berry thanks to finding a Hacked Lv. 18 Japanese Seismitoad on the GTS that someone wanted a legit Seismitoad for. Anyways, I have a new Question...
  19. Y

Re: Roseli Berry Mystery and Ultra Rare Soda level Bulbapedia is not a reliable source, it's only as good as the info used to make the articles. If there is no info on the subject, it treats it as not existing until the info is acquired. Heck, the games were out for 2 months and the Time...
  20. Y

Re: Roseli Berry Mystery and Ultra Rare Soda level Did you mix the Roseli and Starf berries?
Back
Top Bottom