Search results for query: *

1. Yash

Preview M22: Mewtwo Strikes Back—Evolution

It makes sense, given we already know they have a subtitle script for it, assuming they'd just use the same one from that Anime Expo screening (complete with dub names so as not to confuse the kiddies, or whatever reason TPCI would use to justify changing them for the subtitle track). However...
  2. Yash

Feel like it's a major whiff to not do a theatrical release for this one, no matter how poorly Power of Us did. That movie had barely any hype whereas this is about as blatant an appeal to nostalgia as they could possibly get. Just look at the Dragon Ball movies that have gotten theatrical...
  3. Yash

I assume they own everything from the 4Kids dub. They used to use 4Kids music in the dub all the time, including from the movies. They weaned off of it in Diamond & Pearl but would occasionally bust out an older track ("Double Trouble" being used as an insert in Lean, Mean Team Rocket Machine...
  4. Yash

Hope Goldfarb's just working on the OP/ED or something, but blegh, I'm not surprised. I'd caught wind that Power of Us only retained its soundtrack because he was too busy at the time and figured from then on it would just be a one-off. I'll wait for someone to swap out the dub score with the...
Back
Top Bottom