Search results for query: *

1. YellowFromViridianForest

Rare Pairings

I feel that for my ships. I tend to keep it separate from the game and manga ship counterparts usually.
  2. YellowFromViridianForest

Rare Pairings

Honestly, talking about Lyra and Kris being separate/the same/maybe both? characters brings me back when Lyra was announced as the new female protagonist in HGSS. I wasn't even that old then, I was only 13 :cry: but man do I feel old now. Interestingly, in the Pokemon Special manga Lyra doesn't...
  3. YellowFromViridianForest

Rare Pairings

I believe that there a few fics out there, but ya not really that popular. Maybe since people see Lyra as a replacement character for Kris, they feel as that they're basically the same character so why ship them. I think that's also an interesting ship—fics I read sometimes touch on the...
  4. YellowFromViridianForest

Rare Pairings

I love rare pairs, particularly in the game/manga verse. I love seeing how people do their dynamics, especially since a lot of times these character never interact so a lot of it is the author's imagination. I'll even read a rare pair fanfic I don't ship if the summary/character pairing is...
Back
Top Bottom