• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Does anyone know if Lillie is really in the Battle Tree? Just wanted to know from a story maker's perspective...I want to be able to make any all reasonable chnages that I can till I play the game myself. Any and all help will be appreciated....even if she only has a Clefable and only that I am...
  2. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

I would agree with that...sure I think more Alolan forms would have been nice but I can also say that from a artistic perspective for (since I make stories and nuzlockes out of these games) this is just going to add another unique layer of depth to my own little continuities and I am more then...
  3. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Hey Zeb....or anyone who can answer this but other then just knowing what 'mons get what MT and all.....is there any info stating which moves are at the different tutors by any chance? Sorry if I have been a little bothersome
  4. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh ok thanks for help there Zeb....really appreciative and thankful for the help that everyone is giving
  5. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Say is there anything on the move tutor list yet? Just been wondering
  6. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh ok thank you for the help I didn't think to look there ^^; Still new to this whole forum thing
  7. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Has anyone been able to dig up the list for island scans this game?
  8. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Wait...when menu screen?
  9. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Ok did not think of that....so what does this mean for Island Scan...do they replace all of the old island scans or did they add more? And is there any code stating the island scans this time?
  10. YoruTheOwl1290

USUM Datamine Discussion

Has anyone noticed in that datamined pokedex that sciresM showed on twitter is missing a good number of pokemon....if there is something I missed can someone please tell me...can some starters lines and the oddish and bellsprout lines are not there....also 'IF' the Kanto starters are not there...
Back
Top Bottom