Search results for query: *

1. YumeTsuki

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

Well first of all of course continuing on Wanted! as usual. Delving into the fith chapter, which honestly looks like its going to be big enough to take 2 years to complete, when i look at script size.. o_o; Though it's not the first thing I drew this year. Over the span of uh... looks at clock...
  2. YumeTsuki

Well, mostly personal OCs on my end. But Wes has grown on me from all the times I had to draw him. But if we're talking about extra fun things to draw, i tend to gravitate towards blobs and very fluffy things.
  3. YumeTsuki

I started screenless and moved over to screen and in my personal opinion it was an upgrade. Screenless wasn't bad. But it takes time to get used to, as you are looking away from the surface you're drawing on to see what you are drawing. It at least helps that you can see the cursor so you know...
  4. YumeTsuki

My personal favorite was Fire Alpaca before I moved over to the paid CSP. Though I heard Krita is better when it comes to coloration. Though the animation capabilities of Fire alpaca do have to be taken with a grain of salt. Last time I used Fire Alpaca it had to use an external browser feature...
  5. YumeTsuki

was playing randomizer X for a tourneylocke, and fished up a female snorunt, and then mind went ham and before I knew it I had doodled a jellyfish mermaid Froslass
  6. YumeTsuki

No scribbles today specifically, all scripting tho! Last week i completed drawing a comic chapter so its all prep for the next one at the moment. owob
  7. YumeTsuki

If one does not take no for an answer, ignore them. Or better yet, block them.
  8. YumeTsuki

I'm also taking part on the werewolves side c: will have to see if i have enough time to take revenge heres my profile
  9. YumeTsuki

Been recently going through old nuzlocke comic content I made featuring the same oc and making a little history summary out of it. Since it became sort of a meme in the discord channel I'm in. It's pretty interesting to see how much can change.
  10. YumeTsuki

Definitely also self-taught here as well, did try to sign up for extra art classes in school but they were always "Full" and I never made the cut for them. And the basic art classes were very much about copying or emulating existing styles, and somehow that never really triggered my creativity...
  11. YumeTsuki

I draw whenever the mood arises c:
  12. YumeTsuki

Its a massive kind of art trade event where artists "attack" eachother by drawing pics of other people's OC's throughout the entire month of july.
  13. YumeTsuki

I used to not be that good at sticking to my comic projects. I'd start drawing 1 or 2 pages for a new project and then lost interest and dropped it. Both because i wasnt satisfied with the way i could present things, and because i hadn't really planned ahead what story I wanted to tell. I...
  14. YumeTsuki

Hope you will enjoy it once you get to it c: Tbh tho, I've been really looking forward to the plot I'm working towards, so that really helps with keeping me motivated to keep drawing, even if the entire plot hasn't been 100% set in stone yet. ~
  15. YumeTsuki

Huu I've been working so far ahead on my nuzlocke comic, I got more than a year's worth of buffer right now I'm actually really close to finishing the current chapter. Productivity has been at an all time high in that department. ~ I already planned in when I will change the update schedule...
Back
Top Bottom