Search results for query: *

1. Yun

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Who wants to do a Pokemon PRP?
  2. Yun

A mix of all three, actually. Nobody overstepped their boundaries with the moves used by their Pokemon, largely understood the limitations their Pokemon faced, and respected type effectiveness. There wasn't any math involved, and things went more or less anime-style with people inventing new...
  3. Yun

@Ananfal So a two faction, PvP oriented RP? Sounds legit. Is it a Pokemon or Non-Pokemon?
  4. Yun

@AnimePsyclone Hey there Psyclone! If you're not totally disinterested in a non-Pokemon oriented one, Immortals is always free to join. Not much has been missed and meshing into it will be pretty much seamless. Otherwise, I think making your own RP could go a long way. If you're not sure about...
  5. Yun

What's a digimon
  6. Yun

@Luck Gandor Welcome to the forums, Ricky! We're happy to have you here. That's a nice background you've got. High literate RPs are fun, given the amount of detail. However, I do think it's fair warning that the general culture of this section is largely about rapid-fire, short posts with a...
  7. Yun

That sounds cool. I'd love to have Zeus' powers.
  8. Yun

Hey everyone, this is also just a thing I want to say: don't be afraid to ask the GMs of ongoing RPs to join in. It's totally fine to do that. Chances are, they'll say yes. Everyone wants more players, after all.
  9. Yun

That's an entirely possible RP to put here. It'd be Non-Pokemon, which I enjoy. This is extremely inconsequential here; not in the sense that it isn't present, but in the sense that no one actually cares about sexual orientation here. It's incredibly open-minded.
  10. Yun

High-literate RPs are best done in places where the entire site is dedicated to one singular RP setting since you can be more lenient on replying speed. One-liners and other shorter posts usually work best here since things can move rather quickly. And I definitely agree with that second...
  11. Yun

While I agree, most play-by-post RPs thrive when everyone is capable of adding to the world. This is a naturally fast-paced environment; unlike a video game, you don't always have access to very clear information. I'd say this - if GMs want to minimize as much work they need to do as possible...
  12. Yun

"High-literate" doesn't really mesh well here, seeing as the culture is much faster paced. I'm all for writing, but I myself love to stick with RPs that can deal with me posting a few sentences to a paragraph. As a PRP, though, I feel like it would be great. As for a Journey RP, I think it...
  13. Yun

Blame Yang. Bloodborne <3.
  14. Yun

Lovecraftian setting, anyone? Ancient evil alien gods, man.
  15. Yun

While that's all well and good, rice dice rolling and stats get complicated extremely quickly. I'd say that story-/character-driven RPs are more popular in this section because everyone is capable of making a difference in it without having to worry about grind/stat limitations, etc. After all...
  16. Yun

Hehe. That's what RP is at it's core - improv.
  17. Yun

The basis of Yes, And will guarantee that, when done right, something as clean-cut as "find the guide, cross the woods" could still yield a long, meaty story haha. It's simple things like that which allows for growth in many ways, since you've introduced two very open-ended goals. You can do a...
  18. Yun

progressforth; Dice-dictated RPs have been done before in the section. However, it's a lot of micromanagement that many GMs don't feel they need to do. Me, as an RPer, like to play up the "collaborative" in the collaborative story part of a roleplay. If I feel as though my contribution means...
  19. Yun

The simplest plots are what yield the longest results considering that an RPs' longevity relies on its characters and setting, and the elegance of a simple plot makes things easy to continue building upon. Something to keep in mind.
  20. Yun

Sounds simple and doable. Take it, run with it.
Back
Top Bottom