Search results for query: *

1. Yun

Snowpoint Academy OOC thread

Hey guys, Alotales is going to be taking a few days to get some things in order! If things get a little slower, just be patient. ^^
  2. Yun

Bacon
  3. Yun

I have my own thing I wrote that does a lot of sorting for me.
  4. Yun

See, you'd think this was some sort of deliberate act... until you realize that there's only four guys to roll for. So, I mean, it all just came down to what two numbers came out. Not really much to choose from. It's better this way. Daniel Must Survive.
  5. Yun

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales Alright, since everyone who's answered seems to be in favor of RNG, RNG it is. After running the dice, here are the roommate pairings. Two of them...
  6. Yun

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales Would you guys like to choose your roommates or RNG it? If you want to choose, there are only two rules: No rooming with teachers (obviously). No...
  7. Yun

Why don't you just make a student, nerd? :p @Rocket Queen Hush, we're trying
  8. Yun

Always trust my dice, they won't lead you astray~
  9. Yun

Nobody would believe me, but I actually RNG'd all of those. It's pretty amazing, really.
  10. Yun

@SpatiallyRendering @Lone_Garurumon Legit. That Daniel is Clemmens. Tremblay is coming up now. After rolling, Daniel T. has a Gligar. The list has been updated with that. Excuse the mistake.
  11. Yun

;)
  12. Yun

@Mad Max thumbs up Ignore Max's entry.
  13. Yun

@Lone_Garurumon @Flaze @Rocket Queen @Prez @Midorikawa @Mad Max @Ananfal @SpatiallyRendering @Naoto @Gengarzilla @Ryoma Maser @Alolan Ninetales While Alotales gets things in order, I'll be directing the flow of the RP. So, here's the list of the Starters for everyone. The post moving the RP...
  14. Yun

@Flaze make a teacher so that what's her face has somebody to gossip with.
Back
Top Bottom