Search results for query: *

1. Yun

Start Ups With Great Power

Kaly listened to the conversation, and very covertly wrote in small font next to Ghost's name. sensitive, annoyingly full of himself. Then, she continued to type. She didn't think that Winnie and Twix needed an introduction, so she opted to simply jot down their names. With the notes complete...
  2. Yun

Kaly had almost forgotten that Winnie's dog was telepathic, thus a momentary confusion when the dog entered. Then, she started to write down what Warper said. "Actually... can we all hear each other's names, first? I think it'd be a little weird talking to one another like we're still on screen."
  3. Yun

"Um... ok. So, like, welcome to the meeting! Glad to, uh, have you guys here!" Kaly said. "So, we're here to talk about stuff going on around the, uh, city. And, how we can like... stop it?" She clicked the inset for a bulleted list. "I guess we can make a, like, list? Of... stuff." She was...
  4. Yun

Kaly cleared her throat a bit. "Well, it seems like everyone's crowding in, hehe," she said. She let out a breath before opening her laptop. "Have a seat. We, uh, have snacks here?" She said, holding up two giant bags of chips. The table was big enough for everyone to sit there. She pulled up...
  5. Yun

"Oh!" Kaly looked up from her computer. "Hi. Are, you, uh... the twins? Red and Blue?"
  6. Yun

The walk to the next Clark's would have a few strange sights. For each of the group, a person performing some kind of superhuman feat - either displaying extreme levels of speed, inhuman strength, or enhanced durability - would be near them. Fleeting as these displays were, they would be...
  7. Yun

When the twins made their way to Clark's, what they would find wasn't a sparsely used hangout. Instead, there was a building that was crowded around, blocked off by police tape and the scorched interiors showing through blown-off door frames, massive holes in the wall, and broken windows. Many...
  8. Yun

<Bunnyani>: Sounds good, see you guys there. : ) Kaly logged off the chat, and turned back to her browser test. 14 questions down... 20 to go. Good. _____________________ The weekend came rather quickly. Everyone was set to meet at Clark's at around 2PM. It was 1PM now. Kaly got off of the...
  9. Yun

<Bunnyani>: Umm... let's try for the weekend.
  10. Yun

Kaly took a sip of her tea before typing. <Bunnyani>: We can meet in Levinston Grove. Let's go to Clark's. The one by Barnes and Noble, not the one by KFC.
  11. Yun

Kaly wrote down the answer the group gave her that totally wasn't related to homework at all, then typed out her reply. <Bunnyani>: I'm not telling you where I live, warp. I can take a bus. After all, they were all in the same city.
  12. Yun

Kaly addressed everyone in the private chat, separate from the global. @Mad Max @Naoto @Prez @Ananfal @Midorikawa @Flaze <Bunnyani>: So, I know we keep talking about getting together to figure out a game plan. But, I think tonight, we should really start doing it. <Bunnyani>: Also, was Hades...
  13. Yun

Kaly responded to Winnie, first. <Bunnyani>: Tell that beautiful baby I said hihi! : D Then, she went back to Alexa. <Bunnyani> to <Visual>: Nobody's been doing much. Just kinda railing against society, but not much else. I think we should start recruiting soon.
  14. Yun

Kaly responded to Ghost's message rather quickly. <Bunnyani>: I'm as normal as they get. Then, she pulled up the private chat and responded to Visual's message. <Bunnyani>: Glitch hasn't changed much. I think a new update's coming soon <Bunnyani>: These guys are getting scarier.
  15. Yun

<Bunnyani>: Warp's a little weird, be careful. : P It was clear that she was being playful.
  16. Yun

A few of the newer people began to talk in the chat. One of the comments was 'who's glitch?'. <Bunnyani>: The one who made the chat <Bunnyani>: He's a cool guy. Or girl. Never really told us Another comment was 'whos a mod here?'. <Bunnyani>: I'm one. : ) Hi there.
  17. Yun

@Mad Max @Naoto @Prez @Ananfal @Midorikawa @Flaze A chat screen opened on the computers of the various individuals who logged on. This secure IRC-like channel, supposedly safe from the prying eyes of the government. Whatever the case was, the channel was now live, and people were able to...
Back
Top Bottom