Search results for query: *

1. Y

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Put the ghost and dark together and you have a perfect type, no weak points ^^
  2. Y

Well I played Emerald for like 800 hours of gameplay XD Gardevoir was always at my party, first slot. It must mean something. Oh X and Y are coming, soon it will be way more than 650 XD
  3. Y

I understand, deciding on a favorite is hard. Maybe picking one from each generation, naw its still dificult. Well, the description on Gardevoir is beautiful, about protecting its trainer. The ability trace is cool, and I like pokémon that have some defence and will-o-wisp. But yeah, all the...
  4. Y

I liked this link feature, is kinda useful. My favorite pokémon is Gardevoir, but my favorire type is normal. I like Banette because it is creepy, its pokédex entry, the doll stuff is really creepy ^^
  5. Y

Indeed once you get a shiny you are like, forced to train that pokémon, I mean what are the odds you'll get another one XD A Shuppet. I really like this pokémon ^^ Ghost may be my second favorite type.
  6. Y

Breeding is pretty cool, but wow a shiny, I have like found 3 or 4 in my life playing pokemon. Shinies for me are kinda like a nightmare, I got a Tangela but its nature were terrible, it loses defense...really, is still is its best stat even reduced XD My best is a shiny Ghastly, +Speed -Sp.Def...
  7. Y

Oh yeah I forgot to say, if anyone want to make a pokémon, call me. I breed it for nature, gender, ability, moves and EV, just don't ask for IVs I don't do it on mine either XD Maybe, just maybe, I'll try IVs, I mean, I didn't care for hidden power, and now I'm paying atention to it. I ask for...
  8. Y

Yeah I have never used the everstone like I do now XD The problem is, the Gardevoir I mentioned, I was breeding on Emerald, the everstone was like 50% only, but there was the gender and ability to troll me ^^''
  9. Y

I don't rellay have any preferences, I do like the normal type, they have so many options. I like breeding, well there are times when the nature simply won't come XD Like my first Gardevoir, I wanted a female, modest with trace, it took me some days XD
  10. Y

Hello everyone. Hm I'm new to the community, as you can easily see ^^'' So I'm a breeder (except for IVs though), Just want to say that if anyone need any help, count on me ^^
Back
Top Bottom