Search results for query: *

1. Z

Controversial opinions

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcgXYZJGyCU I'm just leaving this to post my suppose unpopular opinion. SM is a lot better than people give credit for, this video helps explain why the Aether Arc did execute things much better than people let on among other things.
  2. Z

Controversial opinions

I'm putting this link right here. This explains more than I can because I'm tired of arguing.
  3. Z

Controversial opinions

The anime Lusamine gave us a more full climax when we got to the Mother Beast. Least compared to the SM games. Everyone was involved in some way, the class mates that got stuck with Lusamine's pokemon. Gladion was there AND Lillie called Lusamine out on this. We were also given a reason to care...
  4. Z

Controversial opinions

View: https://twitter.com/karubiimunohito/status/1107947729198567425 As of now, I no longer care what happens in this manga. The vanilla games did this better, the Ultra games did this better and the Anime did this better.
  5. Z

Controversial opinions

Lol! You should hear a big stink I have with the SM Manga and what it did to Lillie! The worse part of all of that is that people trash at USUM and the Anime for making changes to the plot.... but not only give the Manga a pass for doing these spoilers in what is to me MUCH worse but PRAISING...
  6. Z

Controversial opinions

Which is why when I eventually get to a battle bond Greninja story in a fanfic I am working on at the moment, the Greninja transforming and kicking butt is the ONLY thing I am keeping from the anime. Everything is going out the window. (And being given to who is by all accounts, a side...
  7. Z

Controversial opinions

It is also the episode that redeemed Mallow as a character for me. She isn't close to the top, but it explains a few things about her.
  8. Z

Controversial opinions

There is a bit more too it than just Lusamine being so busy to know her kids feelings. She was VERY VERY neglectful of her kids, where the heck was she when Lillie got traumatized? Nowhere to be seen and she didn't even know her kid wandered off into the labs.... where Faba was messing with...
  9. Z

Controversial opinions

And possibly evolving Snowy among other things.
  10. Z

Controversial opinions

In other words, depends on the episode. Thankfully she has the benefit of having most of her development done during that Arc, which leaves with the other negative that I don't mind too much but I want to see more of. Lillie needing something to move forward to.
  11. Z

Controversial opinions

All of that! The Beasts themselves are NOT your generic alien species that want to kill everyone for potato reasons, they are powerful pokemon that are in an alien world and react exactly as you would expect one to react in that situation. (Walk a mile in there shoes, you would act exactly as...
  12. Z

Controversial opinions

Like what I did, then I laughed at my despair for... being wrong. (The worse tragedy out of Lana catching that Eevee.) Then laugh at the despair of the immature children/ man children would refuse to bow their heads and get over it!
  13. Z

Controversial opinions

That and the majority of what was said is COMPLETELY out of character in all canon adaptations of Gladion. (S/M and US/UM he took Type:Null and ran to get stronger and protect what is left of his family. "US/UM that part was made more clear." The Manga is more of a jerk, but his objective is to...
Back
Top Bottom