Search results for query: *

1. Z

Ships you dislike

I normally don't think about Pearlshipping either and the same can be said with Advanceshipping. With both May and Dawn they are more friends with Ash rather than anything romantic. The girls DO have chemistry with him though, the girls are able to make their own in the Contest thanks to the...
  2. Z

Ships you dislike

I get that, not every single Amourshipper is like that... but most of them are, especially when they attack someone who voices against the ship or attack someone that gets annoyed when they worship that ship. (I wish I am exaggerating with the worship part, but some of the fan base that really...
  3. Z

Ships you dislike

I'm kind of a pokeshipper, but in terms of Ash related pairings... there are MUCH better ships you are right about that. (I am secretly a Morpheusshipper. Ash x Angie) Amourshipping (This was where most of Serena's character went to in the end and that character could have been something much...
  4. Z

Ships you dislike

Thank you for the tip, I'm just leaving this here so people can vent into this. So far, it isn't working.
  5. Z

Ships you dislike

Tell us a ship you hate and why. Let me start with mine with a ship from the Anime. Amourshipping. It's over rated and it is one sided. Only Serena has this crush and Ash is a clueless dope! In fact her crush on Ash is the character trait shoved into our face too many times that this becomes...
Back
Top Bottom