Search results for query: *

1. Zachie

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I'm so mad rn all I bloody want is a Sygma Suit red but it is determined to elude me aaaaaaaahhhhhhh
  2. Zachie

How do you guys feel about the new update and rebranding of the game? I think the new UI is actually pretty nice, and they've obviously made a lot of quality of life improvements. They're doing a really good job in my books.
  3. Zachie

I’ve been putting a fair bit of time into it lately. I got Palkia! But now that I’ve had the chance to properly try the Stamina system it is very annoying. I love that you can use skip tickets to easily redo missions but still very frustrating overall.
  4. Zachie

Haven't played a lot lately in regards to the new update, but I do like the changes I have seen. I have something like 800 saved up stamina at this stage lol
  5. Zachie

@Tood This system isn't necessarily bad by any means, and I haven't had a chance to try things out with the new system yet but overall it does seem like it can contribute to a raise in activity as you say. Forces people to actually have to play :v
  6. Zachie

Really hoping they'll release a Sygma Suit Whitney sometime, with another Miltank! That'd be cool :p
Back
Top Bottom