Search results for query: *

1. Zachie

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

I could have probably won this if I had just revived Mido x)
  2. Zachie

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Does that mean Mega lost too? lol i love it
  3. Zachie

No I did not. I just said that this is Chaos Mafia and nothing is as it seems.
  4. Zachie

Right, of course, I’ll just ignore the fact that everyone is trying to lynch me and let it happen shall I? People get defensive when they’re accused of things. :P But I didn’t accuse you of lying, I accused Snake, because as I said there is no way that I could have blocked him from role...
  5. Zachie

There is absolutely no way that Snake is telling the truth, there is nothing about my role that would stop me being role blocked.
  6. Zachie

This is assuming that I made a fake role PM at all.. which I didn't. As I said, I've been honest with you from the start. You're the one that gave me a fake role and I trusted it. :P Since you say Snake was meant to RB me, someone you considered Mafia, and he didn't, that's where my vote will...
  7. Zachie

This is also Chaos mafia and things aren’t always as they seem, I wouldn’t put anything past ME. He’s a little bit crazy.
  8. Zachie

Considering Darth died we don’t have any confirmation that he doesn’t have a modifier that could result in a false positive. I’ve been nothing but forthcoming to you throughout the game so far & told you everything you wanted to know. Seems strange to doubt me now.
  9. Zachie

VOTE: CrystalOnix I trusted you q.q
  10. Zachie

See, everything up until this point has said there isn't 3 killing roles :psyduck:
  11. Zachie

Goodness. I have to assume that Pika again was just ME being funny. Do we get Space today? Shut down the SK?
  12. Zachie

VOTE: Pika_pika42 JUST STAY DEAD THIS TIME
  13. Zachie

At least Space is willing to help us out here, that's good. You might not see me very much for the next day or so bc I have to finish a 1500 word assessment for Uni. :[
  14. Zachie

This is a weird question as how am I supposed to know why someone wants me dead?
  15. Zachie

edited to remove the double video
  16. Zachie

I must say that Zinn has indeed made a solid case against Pika and judging by his OC comments with me I find him quite trustworthy. So for now I'll VOTE: Pika_pika42 And see what he has to say on the matter.
  17. Zachie

But at the end of the day they are still town. They're still on your team..
  18. Zachie

You're saying that I should feel good about a town member dying because it means I don't have to kill them myself... we are very different people. I'm not going to celebrate being one step closer to losing.
  19. Zachie

That's literally how you made it out to be, my dude. No twisting was done here.
  20. Zachie

Oh. That makes a lot more sense. But it's still bad.
Back
Top Bottom