Search results for query: *

1. Zakichio

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Because only arguments defending the Japanese version are strong? What's weak about a dub defense?
  2. Zakichio

And that's...bad to do?
  3. Zakichio

Frankly, I see no difference in how the Pidgeot goodbye scene is worded between the languages. It sounds like he made that promise in Japanese just as much as he did in English. Is it really so bad that people have the English dub ingrained in their consciousness? You say you don't care what...
  4. Zakichio

That Monster House BGM (and yes, I do play the games) definitely has urgency to it, something the Flying Pokeballs track lacks. I think it's more a poor choice of instrumentation for the latter, as it really does sound like something you'd hear at a circus.
  5. Zakichio

Fair enough. But how do you not bust a gut when it comes up? I don't think that scene was supposed to be hilarious.
  6. Zakichio

I'm glad to hear you liked it. He has a band called "The Sad Truth". It's credited in the dub. Plus, it's made its own non-Pokemon music.
  7. Zakichio

Yep, that's the one. I am honestly confused as to how the music editor for the first movie thought that was a good idea to put that over such a tense scene. Nothing else about the Japanese version caused me to feel this strongly.
  8. Zakichio

No offense, but from how much people flatter that version, it's hard to gather that they do consider it less than that (I mean, on multiple occasions, you've called the Japanese music a masterpiece). And I really hate to admit this, but I do understand how infamous fandom figure Ryu Taylor feels...
  9. Zakichio

I could have you totally wrong as I've only ever seen your behavior on your own site, but you seem to condescend to not just the dub, but everything having to do with it (and yes, even including its fans). In the Seasons article in particular, you brought up the Seviper error once again when it...
Back
Top Bottom