Search results for query: *

1. Zamajedi

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

I mean I am comparing animation from what 97 to animation with new a format in 2019 so I guess that matters. Someone did mention to me recently that after Unova the anime became the same level as the movies so maybe I am spoiled from that
  2. Zamajedi

Watching season 1 in 2019 is so weird. Most of the time they are just standing stiff. Not saying OG Pokemon is bag but seeing it now is kinda cringe. I'm hoping the new series focuses less on the games and more on it's own lore and world building using the games as a source but not a carbon...
  3. Zamajedi

Going to stop talking to you since you clearly are missing my point and I'm not wasting more time on you-_-
  4. Zamajedi

That was what it used to be clearly they want to move away from that and explore more of the lore and other things. Not sure why the adults fans are being so hard headed but the fans under 17 and totally chill with the direction the series is going
  5. Zamajedi

Galar does not need a lot of episodes. If they only do 52 episodes for Galar that is enough. Only regions get the amount of episodes they do is to stretch it out 3 to 4 years but all the regions could be done in 52 episodes. The pacing might seem fast but the anime pacing as always been really...
  6. Zamajedi

Thanks but yeah I checked Bulbapedia and that is what she said. I tend to watch with a friend who knows Japanaese and she pretty much translates as we watch I keep hearing rumors that Crunchyroll is fighting to get the series for official subs but not sure if that is fake or if they are just...
  7. Zamajedi

To be fair I don't think the subs are even out so most have yet too watch unless the know Japanese
Back
Top Bottom