Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've gotten quite a few shinies from Wonder Trade lately. Vivillon, Wimpod, Politoed and Meowth. Pretty sure some of them are hacked. The Wimpod is cute though.
  2. Zeb

My first shiny in SM was... a Gumshoos! The hot pink replacing the yellow adds a touch of fabulousness to this detective mongoose.
  3. Zeb

I found a shiny Sealeo while wandering in Shoal Cave. Which is pretty cool, even if it is the neon pink crud. I also received shiny: Xerneas, Yveltal, Chatot, Larvitar and Ditto from Wonder Trade over the last few days while sending out loads of breeding leftover. Of course the Xerneas and...
  4. Zeb

I found three shinies earlier tonight. I was EV training and in the space of around an hour or two I found a shiny Gligar, a shiny Arbok and then a shiny Wingull. All three in hordes of course. I already hatched a shiny Gligar a few weeks back, but the Arbok and Wingull are pretty cool new...
  5. Zeb

Was breeding a Gligar with a Japanese Shuckle for an egg move and out pops a shiny Gligar! It has the Hidden Ability and a good nature too (Impish) so no complaints here. Shiny Gliscor is really cool.
  6. Zeb

Just found a shiny Seviper in a horde while EV training. Glad it wasn't the sole Zangoose!
  7. Zeb

Found a shiny Hoppip in a horde while EV training. Cute little green radish.
  8. Zeb

Not really an encounter per se, but someone traded me a shiny Quiet 31/31/31/31/31/x Honedge over Wonder Trade last night. I'm beginning to suspect it's probably a hack though; knowing how much crap you get on Wonder Trade I can't understand why anyone would risk trading a shiny on there. I did...
  9. Zeb

I got my third random shiny the other day, a Shiny Sewaddle, when I was EV training in that forest after the second gym, I can't remember the name. Seriously, guys want shinies, guys should go EV train.
  10. Zeb

I was EV training lastnight and I ran into a shiny Patrat on Route 1. This is my second random encounter shiny while I've been EV training (the other was a Red-stripe Basculin a month or so ago). So, let this be a lesson to all: if you want to find a shiny, just go EV training. xP
Back
Top Bottom