Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Hollow Knight (Switch), Moonlighter, Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War.
  2. Zeb

Hollow Knight (on Switch) is the big one. I've been staying away from media on it as much as possible over the months, can't wait to play it.
  3. Zeb

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Dishonored: Death of the Outsider Shadow of the Colossus remake Uncharted: The Lost Legacy Pokemon Gold/Silver on the VC God of War Metroid Prime 4 There's quite a few more, but I'll keep my list shorter lol
  4. Zeb

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age Fire Emblem Echoes Hollow Knight (PS4) Red Dead Redemption 2 My list has decreased a lot lately. Mostly because most of the games I was looking forward to have released. Maybe E3 will bring some nice surprises to look forward to. edit: Oh yeah, just remembered Prey...
  5. Zeb

Horizon Zero Dawn in about a week's time, can't wait. Reviews for it have been really impressive on the whole, so I hope it doesn't disappoint me. I've been trying to keep away from watching/reading too much so I don't spoil anything.
  6. Zeb

Horizon Zero Dawn Nioh Red Dead 2 God of War Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age Resident Evil VII Mass Effect Androma (maybe) HZD, Nioh and RE7 are all released within the next month or so. Should be fun. I also want to play Breath of the Wild, but not going to buy a Switch just for it. I can wait.
  7. Zeb

Uncharted 4! Only about a week to go. Hope it's a good ending.
  8. Zeb

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine expansion Dishonored 2 Pokemon Sun and Moon Fire Emblem Fates Uncharted 4: A Thief's End No Man's Sky Deux Ex Mankind Divided Mirror's Edge Catalyst Rise of the Tomb Raider Hyrule Warriors Legends Horizon Zero Dawn Might have missed some idk. The first three are the...
  9. Zeb

-Dishonored 2: I have wanted this for years now after the first one was amazing. And it's quite possible I won't shut up about 2 until it releases! They didn't even have to show gameplay, I am already sold. Hurry up 2016! -Fallout 4: Duh. It's one of the best series ever and seems to be making...
  10. Zeb

Dishonored 2! It was announced afterall and omg excited! Also Fallout 4 in November! Hype! Bethesda has already won E3 to me and it hasn't even begun.
  11. Zeb

Fire Emblem. 2016 though ://///
  12. Zeb

Far Cry 4! Loved Far Cry 3, so it'll be an instant purchase, looking forward to it. Smash Bros, ORAS, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and Arkham Knight are some others. Though for Arkham Knight I'm gonna need to purchase a One or PS4, but I've been waiting years for this finale so I need to play it...
Back
Top Bottom