• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Pressure Punch Water 75 BP, 100 Accuracy The user attacks quickly with a fist of high pressure water. A shockwave damages the target next to the opponent as well. A Water punching move. The idea came when I was thinking about a potential mantis shrimp Pokemon. Their punches create bubbles which...
  2. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Sounds more like Gogoat and Skiddo than Trevenant. A pelt is an animal's coat; Trevenant doesn't have a pelt.
  3. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Stealth Rock doesn't need a buff. Not at all. The only reason it doesn't see use in 4vs4 doubles is because it is a much faster paced metagame than 6vs6 singles. Stealth Rock can strip 50% of an opponent's health (in the right scenario) just by them switching in, this is on top of any damage you...
  4. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

In Single 6 vs 6 battles, Stealth Rock is very common. In 4 vs 4 Doubles, however, it isn't.
  5. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

I'd like to see Glalie be given Refrigerate. Pretty much all its dex entries mention how much control over Ice it has, which would lead me to think it can probably turn regular (Normal) moves into Ice moves. Its movepool would need updating for it to be able to use this ability better, but I...
  6. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Knuckle Crack - Fighting - Raises Attack, Accuracy and critical hit chance.
  7. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Actually, Water/Dragon, Water/Flying, Water/Grass and Water/Ground, all gain a 4x weakness to this Ice move. Water/Ground was just the first one that I thought of, for some reason.
  8. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

With this Freeze Dry move, Water/Ground types will have another 4x weakness along with Grass.
  9. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

I hope that move isn't just signature move of Auroras. It sounds really good, and it would be cool to see it have decent distribution amongst only Ice-types. Give it a decent base power, please, Game Freak.
  10. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Both the new moves seem interesting. I'll admit that Child's Play first reminded me of Foul Play. It seemed to do a lot of damage to Haxorus too.
  11. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Freeze Skin is Refrigerate Fur Coat is Fur Coat Hard Jaw is Strong Jaw Annnnnnd Round Eyes is Baby-Doll Eyes :l uck
  12. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Round Eyes seems like it will be called cute eyes or something like it (Stare Down seems completely off the concept imo). It having increased priority and lowering attack makes it seem like it's supposed to be the Pokemon doing a cute look BEFORE it gets attacked, so it's definitely meant to be...
  13. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Apparently it also increases their power too. At first I thought this was saying moves used against the Pokemon, so I couldn't understand the point of it all, but since it's the moves it uses it sounds cool as fuck. Teach this thing Return and you get a 150 power Ice move with full friendship...
  14. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Just came up with this idea when talking with someone. Dust Tornado Duststorm Ground 120 power, 70% accuracy Will receive full accuracy in sunlight and sandstorm. (Maybe it can also hit Flying types?) Basically a version of Hurricane to be used on sun teams or sand teams, because rain gets a...
  15. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

I'd like see more interesting and varied Poison moves. Similar to Scald and its burn chance, we really need Poison attacks that have chances to burn or paralyze, as a lot of poisonous creatures can cause those effects with their poisons.
  16. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Trump Card is on that list and we saw Sylveon use Trump Card in its initial trailer and it didn't lunge when it used that move, it stood in the same spot like when using Moonblast and Fairy Wind. So given this, I'm still leaning with Draining Kiss being physical. Edit: Sylveon using Swift...
  17. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

I think Draining Kiss might turn out to be a physical move. When Sylveon uses it in the double battle against Politoed, its animation has it lunge forward, but when Sylveon uses moves like Swift, Moonblast and Fairy Wind it doesn't lunge but stands in the same spot. If it is physical, it would...
  18. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

So seeing Mega Blaziken with its flames that look like fire whips made me realise we could have a new move on it. So Fire Whip or Flame Whip, for names, I guess? It could be similar to Power Whip in being a really powerful physical Fire move with not-so-perfect accuracy, or it could be like...
  19. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

Sounds like it will be a low base power move. It's probably Zap Cannon but with higher accuracy and less power. Still sounds like it's going to be irritating as fuck when NPCs use it.
  20. Zeb

New Moves/Abilities

I personally think it might allow for two items to be used. It sounds overpowered, but if only really weak Pokemon get it, I doubt it's overpowered. It certainly sounds like it'll be used for storing an item or a berry or something like that. Maybe a held berry can be used twice instead of once?
Back
Top Bottom