Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Did all of Ula'ula and Aether over the last few days. Togedemaru and Mimikyu were really easy. Lusamine also wasn't very difficult despite her being quite a few levels higher. First battle with Guzma gave me a bit of trouble since his Bug Buzz and Air Slash Masquerain just swept through my team...
  2. Zeb

Yeah, I'm fed up of it too. My reaction to RotomDex whenever it starts speaking can be summed up with this video View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPrdX-cqF0
  3. Zeb

Grass trial went down easily first try. Funny, considering the Grass Totem was the one that gave me the most trouble in SM. Beat Olivia no problem too. Going to go around Akala and catch a lot of the Pokemon I'm missing. My team is: Dunks Lv.25 Floco Lv. 26 Lenny Lv.26 Calypso Lv. 26 Oogie...
  4. Zeb

The follow up to this compelling story is that Totem #3 was also a massive pain. This is my team so far: Calypso (Trumbeak) Lv. 21 Flocco (Cottonee) Lv. 22 Nefi (Inkay) Lv. 22 Oogie (Masquerain) Lv. 23 Without relying on Cottonee's Prankster Stun Spore to get some well timed hax I wouldn't...
  5. Zeb

Totem #2 is a goddamn nightmare. Pikachu Valley. If you scanned the QR code then there will be a Mystery Gift guy waiting next to the Pikachu trailer.
Back
Top Bottom