Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Rate the last game you played

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End: 9/10. Fantastic game, absolutely loved it. The combat is so much better than previous Uncharted games, allowing for more stealth options rather than having to have shootouts with endless waves of enemies. It's fun to play, the rope/grapple is really fun to swing...
  2. Zeb

Assassin's Creed Syndicate 8/10 A few years back I told myself I'd not buy another Assassin's Creed game. But I heard good things about Syndicate (both reviews and people I spoke to) so I figured I'd give it a chance after having the break from the series. And.. the game isn't bad at all. Loved...
  3. Zeb

Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 10/10 Amazing game. Very large and time-consuming, but it's such a good game that the length never felt like a chore because I kept wanting more. Loved the world + characters a lot, super sad I've finished it now (after two months of solid playing). It probably makes my top...
  4. Zeb

Batman: Arkham Knight 8/10 Didn't feel as Batman-y as Asylum and City, always felt like something was missing. I didn't find the Batmobile as grating as I've seen other say they found it, but it still feels far too prominent and shoved into almost every aspect for no good reason, which really...
  5. Zeb

Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2: 8/10 Not quite as good as the first episode in my opinion, but it's still a great episode nonetheless. Makes me excited for the other three episodes; it's probably my favourite Telltale game so far and we're only two episodes in. I wish you luck TWD S1...
  6. Zeb

Mirror's Edge: 8/10 A fairly old game that's just been sitting on my shelf since I bought it last summer. Got around to playing it yesterday and completed it within a few hours. So it's a fairly short game, but what there was of it was incredibly fun and nothing like anything I'd played before...
  7. Zeb

Max Payne 3: 8/10 Gameplay gets a little repetitive, so I didn't feel the need to rush through it in excitement. But the story, writing and characters are great and make up for it. Also has some cool effects during cutscenes that make it feel like a movie.
  8. Zeb

Far Cry 4: 8/10 Very similar to FC3 in a lot of ways. Not really a bad thing as that was a good game, but feels very much like a re-skin/add-on at times. Hella fun though and a very good time sink for the time it took to complete it. Great game.
  9. Zeb

Tales from the Borderlands: Episode 1 9/10 maybe even more than that. Hilarious + fun with great writing and characters. Captures the Borderlands style perfectly and restored a lot of my faith in Telltale after The Walking Dead Season 2 flopped for me. Wasn't sure Borderlands would even work...
Back
Top Bottom