Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Could be cool - Sinnoh wouldn't mind more Fire-types and mantis shrimp are cool as cucumbers. Though I did always imagine a mantis shrimp being a Fighting type, just because of them kinda being the crustacean version of One-Punch Man.
  2. Zeb

Good that someone brought up Honey trees because they were super annoying, especially when I wanted a Heracross. I haven't found a Heracross or Munchlax on a Honey tree to this day. :( They definitely will need to change how they work!
  3. Zeb

It's ok, I don't want to drag something on if someone felt I was pressuring them or being ranty. It's probably best to just leave it and move on. I was just editing something into my previous post to make it less awkward too, so I might as well just post it here. :D Which characters would...
  4. Zeb

I'm not being ranty, angry or insistent, so I'd appreciate if you didn't resort to snide comments like that. :/ It's a discussion, if you don't want me or anyone to disagree with you then that's not my fault. I'll take the hint and not bother discussing this further. -- To make this abrupt end...
  5. Zeb

New Megas over variants in remakes would be fine for me. I just don't like Megas as much as variants due to the restrictions they have on your team... and I'm partly worried that variants might end up a one-game-and-done victim that they don't explore further, which would be a shame. Which is...
  6. Zeb

So you're basically saying that no one in the old Sinnoh could have showed enough affection to an Eevee which knew Charm and that that's a condition that's only possible in the new universe? Do you not think it's super contrived that only Kanto Pokemon have had to adapt at all and the...
  7. Zeb

We're in a new universe, so I don't see how it would be weird. Just because it didn't happen in old Sinnoh isn't a very strong argument when we have Mega Evolution, Fairy-types, Z-Moves, Ultra Beasts and regional variants that didn't exist in old Sinnoh but will in the new one. Besides, it's not...
  8. Zeb

Well new Pokemon are unlikely to be added in a remake, while new variants are at least possible like how ORAS introduced new Megas. I'm pretty sure most people prefer new Pokemon over variants, but it's not really a likely option here. Do you mean East vs West for Coronet? But besides that...
  9. Zeb

It's hard to not see the Tower at least returning, but then I said the same thing about the Frontier in ORAS and look what happened there. I think they'll do more with Palmer outside the Tower, though - probably to flesh Barry out. Outside of Dugtrio (literally why) and Golem (concept is fine...
  10. Zeb

It seems like it would be typical Game Freak behaviour for them to drop regional forms, but variants have so much potential it would be a shame. Look at Pokemon like Marowak and Muk, which just from a type change alone have gone from being generally quite bad to really quite good. It even seems...
  11. Zeb

Luxray would work as the itemfinder, like Stoutland. It has great vision and can even see through walls. Mantine being present in Sinnoh means I'd get another chance for rideable Mantine, so I'll hope for that for one of the water parts! It's big enough to make it work. Meaning no disrespect to...
Back
Top Bottom