Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

Sure. But I think it would be more interesting to have him use Silvadi's main feature (changing types) to battle against you, than to have him fill the usual starter-using role. I mean he could do both, but it would be sorta redundant. Not to mention you battle him when he still has Null, so...
  2. Zeb

I read an interesting theory that Gladion will act as our other "rival" aside from Hau, but instead of using a starter, he will use Silvadi of the type your starter is weak against. So if you choose Rowlet his Silvadi will be Fire, Litten it will Water and Popplio it will be Grass. It's an...
  3. Zeb

It's in the three images at the bottom of the page. You can see one tail is red, one is blue, one is green, in addition to the mohawk changes. I think a big problem with the design is that there's too much grey on the final evolution. The scales would have been better being variations of...
  4. Zeb

I quite like Jangmo-o's evolutions. But it does feel like there's a noticeable change in quality as the line progresses, I'm not sure if they were drawn by different people or something like that which can explain it. But I like it enough. Dragon/Fighting is a cool type and it has two different...
  5. Zeb

Well Ghost is getting a good representation so far with Oricorio, the sandcastles, Mimikyu and Lunala (and also Marowak). While the only Dark-types we have are Alolan forms (Meowth, Rattata, Raticate, and probably Persian) which aren't really new Pokemon - so we don't have a brand new Gen 7...
  6. Zeb

I think it would be better to ensure there's some new Dark-types than try to do a new typing though. It doesn't really strike me as a Ghost-type either, so it would feel quite forced to me. edit: Actually thinking about it, it gives off a bit of a Fighting vibe too. I wonder if they would go...
  7. Zeb

We're more in need of Gen 7 Dark-types than we are Ghost types, so I'd like it to be Rock/Dark myself. I think we have six new Ghosts so far (five from all new lines and one Alolan form) versus three new Dark Pokemon (which are all Alolan forms).
  8. Zeb

I think it's because Midnight form is likely to be Rock/??? while Midday form is just Rock. Sorta like them trying to balance the two out - one gets a different type and the other gets a new move. If Midnight is Rock/Dark, just for example, it's likely to get a whole bunch of Dark moves that...
  9. Zeb

I don't think people are taking it personally, but I do think no one should get annoyed or decide to switch versions etc until we have clear outright confirmation on how it works. It could just be really clunky and unintentional wording. Some people still aren't sure about Drifloon and...
  10. Zeb

You can use the Rockruff from your game, just swap it to someone else when you want it to evolve. It would be exaclty how Alakazam, Gigalith, Electivire etc work if you did it like that. And bottom right of this page apparently says "サン限定進化" which means "evolution limited to Sun". But I...
  11. Zeb

That would be the best case scenario, but I believe it says they are "limited" to either Sun/Moon. It's kinda silly they would implement a different time feature between versions and then make this locked to version rather than time, but hey it's still Game Freak afterall.
  12. Zeb

Well I know people are going to complain when I say this, but if you want a specific version and something evolves in the other one then trade it to someone to evolve for you and then trade back. We have plenty of people in the trading section who will help out - heck I'm going to be playing Sun...
  13. Zeb

It's actually fine being separate forms and not switching back and forth imo. The two are likely going to have different moves, types and maybe even stats. Having to constantly adjust its moveset every 12 hours when it changes back to the other form would be a worse idea and more annoying than...
  14. Zeb

Accel Rock? A Rock priority move? Bye-bye, Talonflame!
  15. Zeb

Not only that but I also imagine they will both know (and want) different moves. The Night form will probably learn Moonlight and stuff like that, while the day form probably won't. Also I'd like to think the Night form has a different typing (pure Rock vs Rock/Dark or something) since it's a...
  16. Zeb

I actually wouldn't mind Rock/Dark since it looks like it'll be pretty fast. Tyranitar is super slow, so the diversity of "fast, frail attacker" vs "slow, bulky attacker" would be ok to me. Of course Rock/Ghost is unique, but if it does end up Dark it wouldn't be totally repetitive. I'm...
  17. Zeb

Well day Rockruff looks really good. And people can finally stop begging for a wolf now :b Night Rockruff... well looks like a Sonic character. Not feeling it. Ultra Beasts are super weird.
  18. Zeb

I'm gonna guess: -Rockruff evolution -Cutiefly evolution -Salandit evolution -Alolan Persian -Then a brand new Pokemon and new Alolan variant
  19. Zeb

Yeah, just a quick glimpse Can barely get a good look at it from that angle. Seems like it might be a fairy-moth hybrid... which makes sense I guess. I think it will be revealed in Corocoro, they put out the trailer today knowing it wasn't in the update, so it seems like they're teasing. But...
  20. Zeb

We are also lacking on Poison and Fighting so far. 1 Poison with Salandit and 2 Fighting with Bewear and its pre-evo. So it could happen! Or we're way off and it's Fairy/Fire :p No, its name shall be CUMBERPUNCH! And it shall slay its enemies with its innards.
Back
Top Bottom