Search results for query: *

1. Zeb

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'd like to see Carnivine get Strength Sap.
  2. Zeb

Power Trip Tyranitar and Honchkrow seem good fits.
  3. Zeb

Dusknoir is also missing Phantom Force. I'm surprised it didn't get it in ORAS when they must have gone over the Hoenn Pokemon's move lists.
  4. Zeb

If you know the move is intended to be a surprise attack (and not a literal punch) then what's strange about them? Dugtrio could burst out of the ground anywhere, Sudowoodo blends in with trees, Wormadam camouflage themselves and Decidueye is a stealthy treetops archer.
  5. Zeb

Also Aurora Veil. Silly Game Freak.
  6. Zeb

Some more Spiky Shield uses could be fun. I think it could fit Ferrothorn and Sandslash. Maybe Torterra at a bit of a push too. Autotomize on Glalie would be a nice addition too. It's basically a rock covered in Ice, so it fits with most of the other Pokemon that can learn the move. Acrobatics...
  7. Zeb

Yanmega should learn Hurricane. The beat of its wings are said to dislodge trees, and also can create shock waves that can cause critical internal injury, so it's probably strong enough to use Hurricane. It might give it niche use on rain teams with Tinted Lens or Speed Boost + Hurricane.
  8. Zeb

I'd like to see Starmie get Water Shuriken. I know it's not a ninja like Greninja and Accelgor, but it's like a giant shuriken itself.
  9. Zeb

Hitmonlee - Trop Kick Hitmonchan - Shadow Punch Hitmontop - Topsy-Turvy
  10. Zeb

Yeah out of Mud Sport and Water Sport the former is actually useful in double battles (well in a sense, no one ever actually uses it but it will work there), while the latter is the criminal of the two. Water Sport is mostly a trash version of Rain Dance. Although I guess it's useful for earlier...
  11. Zeb

It already does learn Signal Beam from move tutors, but adding Overheat alone would be enough imo. Mega Manectric gets by with Electric/Fire/Ice coverage so I see no reason why Electrode couldn't.
  12. Zeb

Well Electrode only learns Sucker Punch from a move tutor in Gen IV, so personally I wouldn't really class that as learning it considering the lengths you have to go through to get one these days (and even then it won't have a pentagon so you can't use it on Battle Spot if you wanted to). That's...
  13. Zeb

Oh I don't disagree. I'm just saying I think they probably tested it and didn't like it, because the other two birds getting it and Zapdos not can't be coincidence.
  14. Zeb

I'm inclined to think they tested Hurricane Zapdos out at some point and didn't like it so removed the move. Both Articuno and Moltres get the move, so I don't think it's a mistake that Zapdos doesn't. Under Rain it could use both Thunder and Hurricane with no real drawback, so they might have...
  15. Zeb

Gyro Ball is usually shown as spinning horizontally too and Electrode learns that by level up (not even a TM only thing). So I don't think it matters much. Edit: Yeah Goombario beat me to it. :P
  16. Zeb

It's kinda weird it doesn't learn Overheat considering it explodes a lot (and somehow Zebstrika and Manectric do learn it?). Rapid Spin seems pretty fitting too and would give it something to stand out against all other Electric-types competitively.
  17. Zeb

Nope. Freeze-Dry is one of the best things Ice has going for it and it should stay exclusive to Ice-types.
  18. Zeb

It's weird what do and don't learn Drain Punch. Hariyama gets the elemental punches, Focus Punch, Bullet Punch but no Drain Punch, no Mach Punch. Same with Machamp.
  19. Zeb

Heliolisk probably learns it because there's a real lizard called a basilisk which can run on water. Running isn't swimming, but I think that's where they got the idea from. It's not a terrible idea that a bunch of non-Water types can learn it though, since it means people aren't forced to use...
  20. Zeb

Yeah, they're just chunks of ice which snow has collected on. I think it's kinda clever actually, since it avoids the "it's man-made food!" problem people like to use against the line. It isn't food, it just looks like food.
Back
Top Bottom